Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Poonoo » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:04 pm

suzaku wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:33 pm
Didn't know if people were talking about this, but Jim lost it on Baked Alaska a few days back and then Baked Alaska went full SJW on the kumite by doxxing Andy Warski's family along with trying to flag down every youtube channel and social media account that led to his humiliation.
I had the Warski show on for a few hours as background noise, Baked Alaska is a fake piece of dogshit chasing views. I didn't know about him doxing Waski's family but fuck him for that shit, it's obvious he knows he has fucked up royally by going off at his chat for shitposting racist shit despite being cool with it before hand. He changes his tune when he wants to impress some valley girl thot and moves to fucking LA. He's been acting like an SJW cunt ever since.

When cornered with his bullshit he always brings up the time he was attacked by Antifa. On that show he flip flopped multiple fucking times and has said he wants to do "IRL streaming" now. The fucker saw the Kumite and Warski streams get big and jumped on that shit, and now the fucker has seen that Asian Andy has a million subs and wants to chase that shit instead since it is less likely to cause his channel to get shut down.

The guy is too low IQ to hide how much of a fake asshole he is. And other than JIm the rest of the fucks in that stream were dumb as well, how the fuck could they not tell that Erin cunt was only there for attention? Jim was right to call Andy and JF fedora tippers, that dopey thot cunt had nothing to say about anything and was pretending to be cool with everything because she sees views and money when the night before she was going off at Baked's shitposting chat saying that women hate it when you say racist shit like kill all niggers like a typical LA shitlib. Andy and JF were fucking offering to help her start her own streams for fuck sake before Jim came in.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:16 pm

Link to him in RaceWarski's stream? I'm not watching 5 hours of that crap,.

And now Erin has been on two of his and JF's stream... and again having her tomorrow. Wtf? Who cares about thot? (yes, I learned a new Internet.-word! :D)
Poonoo wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:04 pm
Jim was right to call Andy and JF fedora tippers, thaAndy and JF were fucking offering to help her start her own streams for fuck sake before Jim came in.
Link to both of those?

TY! <3
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:09 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:16 pm
Link to him in RaceWarski's stream? I'm not watching 5 hours of that crap,.

And now Erin has been on two of his and JF's stream... and again having her tomorrow. Wtf? Who cares about thot? (yes, I learned a new Internet.-word! :D)
Poonoo wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:04 pm
Jim was right to call Andy and JF fedora tippers, thaAndy and JF were fucking offering to help her start her own streams for fuck sake before Jim came in.
Link to both of those?

TY! <3
Thing is that the Baked meltdown went on for about three or four hours so I don't think I'll be able to find you a tldr video like that, and the ones that would make them like Kronos has been flagged from youtube by Baked. I can put up some clips but you're looking at least hour long ones.

All you need to know is that Baked went full DSP on everyone on the kumite, doxxed Andy's family when Andy confronted him on allegations of being a coke head (only time Andy did it was in LA and it was Baked's dealer that gave it to him.), he then claimed everyone was sending him death threats because Ralph Retort said that he wished Antifa killed Baked. Then after this whole shit ended on kumite Baked went into his discord and tried to get a super secret hacker on the dark webz to shut everything and everyone down that would put out videos that would negatively affect him.

The blow up is interesting though because Baked went Ultra Autistic.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Just a link to the whole video would be fine, then xD

Bored af now anyway.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:37 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:14 pm
Just a link to the whole video would be fine, then xD

Bored af now anyway.
Alright man. Here's the shortest videos I can find cause I won't give you the big 12 hour video lol. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Tonka also challenged Baked to a actual fist fight but not sure if that's in the videos

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:46 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:01 pm
Yeah? So? I'm not seeing people who bought JP's product complaining. For all I care JP could be selling his old socks for $100/pair, I don't have to buy them. I don't consider those Louis Vuitton +500 $ wallets being worth the price either but I don't go around crying how evil greedy company LV is for charging so much. On the contrary, I admire how they have managed to built such a strong brand.
There's a difference between crying and mocking. I'm sure Peterson's fanboys are perfectly satisfied with the products they buy from him but that doesn't mean him and his fanboys are exempt from being made fun of.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:01 pm

You would think Kraut would serve as an example of how not to handle people who disagree with you but nope. Baked Alaska has gone full Kraut. Within a month this retard won't have any fans left.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:10 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:22 am
He will, when the #DayOfTheRake finally comes. #TrumpPleaseNukeCanada
Doge Ford is our own little Trump. Give us time.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:50 pm

suzaku wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:33 pm
Didn't know if people were talking about this, but Jim lost it on Baked Alaska a few days back and then Baked Alaska went full SJW on the kumite by doxxing Andy Warski's family along with trying to flag down every youtube channel and social media account that led to his humiliation.

This video actually sums up pretty much everything that I hate about this "bloodsports" nonsense:

>bunch of worthless, ignorant e-nobodies hanging around lazily for cash;
>superchat with spoken messages playing nonstop over people talking;
>shitty audio quality (Metokur's echoing);
>some vague "conflict" that is absolutely irrelevant to anyone not into those cliques;
>retards shouting at each other so you can't even devise what they're actually shouting
>retards actually throwing cash at them for "trolling" (aka "never send troll tips to DSP, retard");

Fucking Hell. THAT'S what retards like Jim say it's the "next big thing" on Conservative/Alt-Right content production? Prepare yourselves for Hillary 2020, dumbasses. Low-effort shouting matches is, at the end of the day, low-energy content, despite sounding "energized".

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:15 pm

Alt-right podcasts have always been gay and autistic, they're just better than any alternatives.