Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:41 pm

Carl should know you have to have lots of money before you can become a public figure. Trumps been called every name in the book and he's still rollin.'
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:41 pm

With Trump is because he can not just make money for himself but also for others and make even more people at least think they can make money with him. Nobody gives a fuck about Miscarriage of Acchild, though. What do you get by siding with him in any capacity? You get to be mocked. That's it. He's a net loss to even passively have on your side.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:32 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:01 pm
What are the odds of Jimbo (or his minions) tipping the press about the Sarcuck shit? The timing basically screams, "I'm gonn teach Carl a lesson".
Snoregon pulled a Charlar. They tried to bitch nigga hard for their new fwends UKIP/Kiwi but they had absolutely nothing.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:13 pm

Man I don't really care about Metokur all that much, but this Sarggon faggot, holy shit was a sleazy, egotistical piece of shit. Wtf this guy is up his own ass with how intellectual and world changing he thinks he is. And for some reason he doesn't seem to think the retarded shit he says on his streams won't come back to bit him. The media loves reporting this shit, his ass is about to get mutilated by a press that sees him as clickbait for the next couple weeks.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:26 pm

Richard Spencer was right when he said Miscarriage of Acchild isn't as smart as he think he is.

I think Miscarriage of Acchild confuses knowledge with intelligence. He reads a lot and probably knows/remember stuff he read, but that doesn't make him smart.

And he absolutely suck live. He can't do it. He always fucks up and say some shit that will haunt him later.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:17 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:26 pm
I think Spergcuck of Nignog confuses knowledge with intelligence. He reads a lot and probably knows/remember stuff he read, but that doesn't make him smart.
Boregon doesn't read, he listens to audiobooks while playing dinosaur games.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:23 pm

Auli wrote:
Richard Spencer was right when he said Spergcuck of Nignog isn't as smart as he think he is.
That's been true since long before Spencer said it. :lol:

A lot of these gamergate cunts are just wannabe e-celebs who rode the coat-tails of gamergate super hard to make that a reality.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:29 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:13 pm
Man I don't really care about Metokur all that much, but this Sarggon faggot, holy shit was a sleazy, egotistical piece of shit. Wtf this guy is up his own ass with how intellectual and world changing he thinks he is. And for some reason he doesn't seem to think the retarded shit he says on his streams won't come back to bit him. The media loves reporting this shit, his ass is about to get mutilated by a press that sees him as clickbait for the next couple weeks.
He's a bit like MovieBlob, if MovieBlob was thinner and actually willing to interact with people IRL.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:28 am

Auli wrote:
And he absolutely suck live. He can't do it. He always fucks up and say some shit that will haunt him later.
And he never fucking learns from his losses in debates, he just deludes himself into thinking he won and keeps thinking he is the king of online debate. I'm glad it has bit him in the ass, and I hope he will keep fucking up for our amusement.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:08 pm

The only amusing thing he could do at this point is en hero.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger