Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 13, 2019 2:24 pm

He's considerably less Arabic than I imagine ASS sounding
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon May 13, 2019 2:36 pm

When you said he sounded like ASS I thought you meant mic quality.

I don't think I'm familiar enough with ASS sperging out to know if that sounded like him or not, but if so then who knew he was a crotchety old man?

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 2:54 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:52 pm
The last point is something called a stable orbit. I don't know the rest because I'm not a sciencefag but I'd bet there are answers to all of those.
I hope you also know the answer to "how'd they breathe on the moon".

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon May 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Yeah how the fuck did they breathe up there? I mean you clearly see them walking around with no helmets or space suits on so something is up.
Is Spoony dead yet?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon May 13, 2019 4:33 pm

Kama wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:36 pm

I don't think I'm familiar enough with ASS sperging out to know if that sounded like him or not, but if so then who knew he was a crotchety old man?
You missed quite the wonder of nature ASS was. He was completely insane and his favorite pass time was calling everyone a tranny, or satanist, backing it up with select bible verses that he would distort, and then gas light you trying to get you to feel like maybe YOU are the insane one. Long story short he tried to gay ops the mods, Pibbs caught him and posted his PM's doing so, ASS went full Alex Jones. It was hilarious. The guy never broke character, leading many to believe he was a real true Terry A. Davis minus the brilliant programmer part.

Trust me when I say, it's easy to believe David Stay is ASS. It's uncanny.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:33 pm
Kama wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:36 pm

You missed quite the wonder of nature ASS was. He was completely insane and his favorite pass time was calling everyone a tranny, or satanist, backing it up with select bible verses that he would distort, and then gas light you trying to get you to feel like maybe YOU are the insane one. Long story short he tried to gay ops the mods, Pibbs caught him and posted his PM's doing so, ASS went full Alex Jones. It was hilarious. The guy never broke character, leading many to believe he was a real true Terry A. Davis minus the brilliant programmer part.

Trust me when I say, it's easy to believe David Stay is ASS. It's uncanny.
...I always knew poonoo was trying to turn us all gay :lol:

Guy sounds like a regular Bibleman fresh from Westboro Baptist Church

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 13, 2019 7:33 pm

Maybe he was ASS all along :lol:
Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:51 am
Also he made some very good points on the moon landing if the moon has low gravity how does the rover kick up dust how did they breathe on the moon why can't we go back there why cant you see stars in the moon sky why is there a rock with a C marked on it how come the soviets did everything BUT land on the moon if you watch the moon walks at double speed they're just walking about normally how is there moon dust if the moon has no tides or wind to erode the rocks if the moon is in earths gravitational pull how come it gets closer and then moves away again shouldn't gravity pull it closer and closer
SpoilerShow
  • Why wouldn't the rover kick up dust? It's still force applied against the outer layer of the ground. The lack of atmosphere would even make the dust fly in a much "cleaner" arc than on Earth, since there's less shit getting in the way. Give some old Moon walking footage a watch and see how the dirt flies with each step.
  • They're all Batman, and Batman can breathe in space.
  • The camera used didn't have enough blast processing to catch the weak light from the stars. (It might even be more suspicious if there were visible stars.)
  • The "C" stands for "Cuck", obviously.
  • The Soviets had a head start in this space race, but didn't have the resources or technical acumen of the Burgers
  • I don't think you'd be ale to walk at "normal speed" in these suits even on Earth
  • There's nothing there to erode the rocks. Except, you know, all the space shit creating dem craters
  • By that gravity logic the Earth should've been swallowed by the Sun billions of years ago. It's an orbit, dummy. The smaller object most fast enough to not get sucked into the bigger object, but not fast enough to just fuck off into the void.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 13, 2019 9:10 pm

Kama wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 pm
Not even. I don't think he could tell what a true Christian was besides himself.

The funniest thing about ASS was after calling every woman posted a tranny, when asked to post single image of a female he'd be into he'd never do it.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon May 13, 2019 9:33 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:10 pm
Kama wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 pm
Not even. I don't think he could tell what a true Christian was besides himself.

The funniest thing about ASS was after calling every woman posted a tranny, when asked to post single image of a female he'd be into he'd never do it.
That sounds real Image

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 13, 2019 9:35 pm

He was most likely a closeted homosexual or into boys or something. The guy was fucked. If he was a troll he did a damn good job.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.