Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AlexJowski

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by AlexJowski » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:57 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:52 pm
AlexJowski wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:33 pm
Also, "this person said mean things about me on the internet" is not a valid lawsuit, generally.
Tell that to Lawsuit lenrado or rich from shilltechusa.
I'm not familiar with this lawsuit. Link?

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:01 pm

I'm pretty sure Jim falsifies all the info on his Google accounts and whatnot, could they really get Youtube to dig it up for them?
I assumed he skipped the Lindsey video just because all the dirt on Lindsey is supposed to "really make you think," it's not a quick and easy laugh like Lewis's obsession with black dicks.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:04 pm

The problem with a lawsuit is that even if it's frivolous it's going to be a time consuming, expensive process.

Mr. Metokur isn't willing to take the chance that Lindsey might be bluffing, or even that he might win a potential lawsuit, he simply doesn't want to have to go through the process. Let's face it, Metokur is in it for the money, nothing else, and he'll hit easy targets that aren't likely to fight back because it's financially expedient to do so. Lindsey might in fact fight back, so like a bitch he'll back down and avoid her entirely, like the little shill that he is.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:01 pm
I'm pretty sure Jim falsifies all the info on his Google accounts and whatnot, could they really get Youtube to dig it up for them?
I assumed he skipped the Lindsey video just because all the dirt on Lindsey is supposed to "really make you think," it's not a quick and easy laugh like Lewis's obsession with black dicks.
He might be trying to avoid the really controversial stuff, like her aborting her baby so she could make a documentary about it, in case it backfires on him in ways he might not anticipate. Like I said, he's a shill aiming to maximize profits garnered from a general public that's kinda interested in listening to some basic Internet drama, and while he might support gamergate, that's probably the extent of his political and social adventurism.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:09 pm

Again, what money is she possibly going to sue him with? What does she do? Make stupid YouTube videos and rack up the college debt with third and fourth degrees. If there was ever a more empty threat I'd like to see it.
Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:07 pm
He might be trying to avoid the really controversial stuff, like her aborting her baby so she could make a documentary about it, in case it backfires on him in ways he might not anticipate.
But that's public knowledge. Everyone's heard that story, there's almost no conceivable way it could backfire on him.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:01 pm
YouTube could provide the IP address used to login to that account. Then an additional court order would be required for the ISP to give the information about who was using that IP.

Even just getting a lawyer and judges to find out who to file a lawsuit against would take far more money than Lindsay actually has.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:09 pm

AlexJowski wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:57 pm
mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:52 pm
AlexJowski wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:33 pm
Also, "this person said mean things about me on the internet" is not a valid lawsuit, generally.
Tell that to Lawsuit lenrado or rich from shilltechusa.
I'm not familiar with this lawsuit. Link?
More so them threatening legal action, Joe has done it in the past on tweets ave Rich always threatens that reviewhellusa person like they are Tom and Jerry.

I think Lordfat has threatened it on stream before too to dimanda about the rape thing for "slander"

I'm not a super slueth like otter so it would take awhile to dig up all that proof
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:09 pm
Again, what money is she possibly going to sue him with? What does she do? Make stupid YouTube videos and rack up the college debt with third and fourth degrees. If there was ever a more empty threat I'd like to see it.
Vaporwear wrote:
He might be trying to avoid the really controversial stuff, like her aborting her baby so she could make a documentary about it, in case it backfires on him in ways he might not anticipate.
But that's public knowledge. Everyone's heard that story, there's almost no conceivable way it could backfire on him.
You're overestimating how well known this shit is. Again, these videos are aimed at the general public who kinda maybe heard of TGWTG or saw or a couple videos here and there, and they're going to be the ones that aren't up to date with this stuff, like Lindsey being a baby-killing whore who offed her inconvenient fetus for documentary material.

And how could the abortion thing backfire on Mr. Metakur? Who knows, that's why Mr. Metakur probably wants to avoid it. He's a scared little bitch, talking shit where he can and making money off it, but he'll back down the second someone might threaten anything, even a lawsuit they clearly wouldn't win, or if the subject matter might be remotely controversial. Keep in mind he never talked about Spoony's bipolar-disorder or Linkara fucking a man, for example. Too controversial in his eyes, so he avoids the more headier subjects.

Trust me guys, this faggot is just another youtube loser, try not to suck his dick too hard, everyone.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:20 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:09 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
You're overestimating how well known this shit is. Again, these videos are aimed at the general public who kinda maybe heard of TGWTG or saw or a couple videos here and there, and they're going to be the ones that aren't up to date with this stuff, like Lindsey being a baby-killing whore who offed her inconvenient fetus for documentary material.

And how could the abortion thing backfire on Mr. Metakur? Who knows, that's why Mr. Metakur probably wants to avoid it. He's a scared little bitch, talking shit where he can and making money off it, but he'll back down the second someone might threaten anything, even a lawsuit they clearly wouldn't win, or if the subject matter might be remotely controversial. Keep in mind he never talked about Spoony's bipolar-disorder or Linkara fucking a man, for example. Too controversial in his eyes, so he avoids the more headier subjects.

Trust me guys, this faggot is just another youtube loser, try not to suck his dick too hard, everyone.
Honestly Jim just needs to keep all his shit hidden and not upload from home. If he learned some very basic gray hat shit he could conceal his IP and cover his tracks. The WORST that can be done to him right now is Youtube/Google ban his accounts, and even then, there's the appeals process, which he's won on more than one occasion.

I have to agree, he's being a little bitch.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:30 pm

I think Jim deserves the benefit of the doubt. Let's wait and see how his compilation video turns out. He claims the best bits of the Lindsay video will be in the compilation video. Let's not forget that less than a year ago he didn't receive any sort of money for his videos. He isn't a typical shekel loving YouTuber, he relentlessly shitposted for free for years and deleted his Internet Aristocrat account at the peak of his popularity.