Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Duwango
Goon

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Duwango » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:32 am
I'm surprised the left never censored Jim on youtube before this, considering youtube has been used as a center for conservative memes for the longest time. Jim's polidicks are well-concealed and he's probably not as right-wing as his fans, but the memes he construct are employed by the next generation of conservatives. I hate calling them "alt-right" because that's kind of a bullshit catch-all that describes nothing. The next generation of conservatives are a mix of different groups which include the old christfag conservative types as well.

As I said in another thread, I tried to search Moon Man songs a while ago because I wanted a laugh and they were ALL deleted from youtube. I wouldn't be surprised if five years down the road, Jim-style videos and channels go the same way.
Going against Jim is hardly worth it, since he's already put on his place by his own viewbase more than once. Male feminists and white allies will still kvetch about Jim being a super evil nahzee till the dawn of time, but I think it downed on everyone else a long while ago that his internet tough guy persona is uninteresting at best, and in a way it's his saving grace, since his cringefest Spax3 and Lets Play videos sure as hell didn't age well at all.

Jim tells his viewers what they want to hear, which is good enough. Whichever genuine beliefs he holds - if any- are probably left unanswered, considering that he's always been rather unlikable as a person (at best) and definitely not someone anyone would want to be "friends" with. His current shtick works because he is channeling his internet turbo autism into something that is actually useful, i.e. clamping down on all things related to cultural marxism. Whether or not he will have long-term influence in an entire political spectrum remains to be seen but he is an effective orator, and there's never been a whole lot of those throughout YT's history. Jim sufficiently popular that I don't think the site will risk yet another PR disaster because of him alone, even if the wimpy excuse of "hate speech" might be justified in his case.

"Alt-right" has been dead for a while. It's been tainted by Richard Spencer and Elliot Rodgers' /b/tard wannabes who aren't really different from salty blue checks. Trump, Cernovich et al. played the smart game by not associating themselves with a sinking boat.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:31 pm

Banning him would go absolutely nowhere. He's more than used to dropping channels. He's always easy to find and most people that watch his videos aren't subscribed in the first place.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:17 am

Plus the archive channels would immediately tell you where to find him. Or you could be lazy and just look those up occasionally and get the new videos posted there.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:33 am

Or he just does what he's mostly been doing recently and just appear as a guest on other channels. He's been shitposting since the early 2000s, he won't stop anytime soon.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:42 pm

You guys watched his stream about some of the Septic community?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:45 pm

Yes Jim, I saw your stream.
That Bunty King getting cucked was something else. And what a disgusting shitskin too. A nigger wouldn't be as disgusting. He's from Canada too, ofc.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:47 pm

I was actually more baffled for the fact that this fag had a Twitter backup ready since 2011. Damn, I wish I had thought that back then, I could be doing God's work right now.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:13 am

Twitter just isn't fun to shitpost on. Even non-blue czechs block on impact, making every attempt to form the perfect shitpost like spending an hour trying to find the right thing to jack to and then blowing your load in five seconds and wondering why you even bothered. And then you get IP banned because Jack loves nigger cum.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:18 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:47 pm
I was actually more baffled for the fact that this fag had a Twitter backup ready since 2011. Damn, I wish I had thought that back then, I could be doing God's work right now.
So many contingency plans. He's like a shounen villain or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:55 pm

So the Soyfather will try and doxx Jim tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2LbfQL7yB4
:roll: