Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kama

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Kama » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:08 pm

I just think it's weird that so many youtubers came out as being trans all at the same time. I have no issue with trans people at all, but I do feel like people are treating it like it's the cool thing to be right now. I can understand the people who genuinely feel like they were born in the wrong gender since that's a mental state. I sympathize with that because these people are having a hard time figuring out who they are. But these dudes who are doing it to be trendy are really fucking creepy with how they're trying to make this a cultural norm.

Also I've always had my suspicions that some of these dudes who claim to be trans are probably perverts that want to infiltrate women's locker rooms and shit to see some free ass and titty. Not saying that to be mean or anything, but realistically there are dudes that would take advantage of this. Especially since no one even questions anything.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:16 pm

Don't forget fucking chris-chan. Going trans didn't stop his hunt for a boyfriend-free female.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:21 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:16 pm
Don't forget fucking chris-chan. Going trans didn't stop his hunt for a boyfriend-free female.
He became trans just because someone told him to get in touch with his feminine side didn't they? What a leap in logic that was.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:31 pm

GodsGift wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:47 pm
Speaking of that, ASS what exactly do you think the end goal of these trannies are, especially in Hollywood what's the point of trying to make men lust after trannies? That's actually something I've been wondering about for a little while.
Satanist turning human nature and sexuality upside down to insult and offend the most high our holy father in heaven.

Its also one more step towards we are all souls or living eternal conscience (newage bs) without genders, without age and without restrictions so the satanist pedo's can openly fuck little kids since hey we are all eternal beings all the same blabal

edit and I forgot about the animals, "they share the same eternal conscience hive connection life force as us so we might as well fuck them too"

I predict after the gay wave and then the tranny wave in 10 years we'll see beastiality get a mainstream push which is already slowly started with furryism.

Marriage is gone too pretty soon people will be able to marry their pets n shit
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:05 pm

suzaku wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:21 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:16 pm
He became trans just because someone told him to get in touch with his feminine side didn't they? What a leap in logic that was.
He always hated men so taking the step to consider himself something else wasn't that big of a step for his autism.

Society needs to stop rewarding attention whores. It's not only a main cause for all those tranny pretenders but also the whole victim culture. Every mother eventually learns that not every cry warrants compassion and attention, sometimes it's just manipulation. Grown people crying out for dumb bullshit need to be treated like the hysteric child that makes a scene in a store because it was refused some candy by it's mother.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:42 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:31 pm
GodsGift wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:47 pm
Speaking of that, ASS what exactly do you think the end goal of these trannies are, especially in Hollywood what's the point of trying to make men lust after trannies? That's actually something I've been wondering about for a little while.
Satanist turning human nature and sexuality upside down to insult and offend the most high our holy father in heaven.

Its also one more step towards we are all souls or living eternal conscience (newage bs) without genders, without age and without restrictions so the satanist pedo's can openly fuck little kids since hey we are all eternal beings all the same blabal

edit and I forgot about the animals, "they share the same eternal conscience hive connection life force as us so we might as well fuck them too"

I predict after the gay wave and then the tranny wave in 10 years we'll see beastiality get a mainstream push which is already slowly started with furryism.

Marriage is gone too pretty soon people will be able to marry their pets n shit
While I still think you're crazy if you actually believe all of that, I will say you're probably right on them pushing for pedo shit and bestiality later, there already seem to be a few cases of that.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:44 pm

We thought it was a slippery slope. Then we found out about all the socal-style shitlibs who unironically support pedophilia.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:45 pm

Our mistake was thinking it was a slippery slope when in reality was a free fall down an endless chasm.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:16 pm

suzaku wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:08 pm
Also I've always had my suspicions that some of these dudes who claim to be trans are probably perverts that want to infiltrate women's locker rooms and shit to see some free ass and titty. Not saying that to be mean or anything, but realistically there are dudes that would take advantage of this. Especially since no one even questions anything.
That's part of it, you also have things like deviant art and tumblr who have artists that expose people to these things and make cross dressing look appealing and that women want it, when in reality you look like kim's crack head boyfriend
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:44 pm
We thought it was a slippery slope. Then we found out about all the socal-style shitlibs who unironically support pedophilia.
That's what you get if you let any batshit insane weirdo into your club house.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette