Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AdorableOtter

Re: Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Post by AdorableOtter » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:56 pm

Has he ever apologized for recommending clot shots? Dude probably indirectly damaged/killed people. He deserves what he gets. Seriously.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:02 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:56 pm
Has he ever apologized for recommending clot shots? Dude probably indirectly damaged/killed people. He deserves what he gets. Seriously.
Nope. He is absolutely not willing to take the L in any way about his blackpill doomer shit. Not a fucking word about it ever since the coof turned out to be a big, fat goose egg.
If anything, being wrong about it might be what's killing him. Like holding back a big shit and dying of sepsis in favour of not admitting any fault in road trip planning and refusing public toilets.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:21 am

Yup he never will because he is someone who believes every word of it including the number of deaths. He talks so much shit about how much he is independent but he is a government bootlicker.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:37 am

As far as I see it, no memes, he got sick and took solace in everyone else also getting fucked.
Turned out that he was wrong twofold. First about thinking he'd die before shit has played out, second about how the coof is going to go.

Now he's in an awkward situation. Neither has the coof been big trouble - which wasn't ludicrous to assume at the very beginning, mind you - nor has he bought the farm.

I don't even really dislike Jim. I just don't trust him, nor do I glorify him. If anything, I am sad about a very good shitposter going to waste, dying an Internet death before he is even cold.
What a downfall.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:37 am
As far as I see it, no memes, he got sick and took solace in everyone else also getting fucked.
Turned out that he was wrong twofold. First about thinking he'd die before shit has played out, second about how the coof is going to go.

Now he's in an awkward situation. Neither has the coof been big trouble - which wasn't ludicrous to assume at the very beginning, mind you - nor has he bought the farm.

I don't even really dislike Jim. I just don't trust him, nor do I glorify him. If anything, I am sad about a very good shitposter going to waste, dying an Internet death before he is even cold.
What a downfall.
Probably so. He figured that he was going to die, so who cares if everyone else dies too? But now he's realizing that he will die (slowly and probably with great pain), and everyone else will continue living. Maybe he thought knowing he was going to die would be the hard part. No, the hard part is watching yourself die. Seeing the look on your family members' eyes as they emotionally prepare themselves to move on after you've died. Knowing that to some extent, you're already gone, and they're just waiting for it to play itself out.

Jim is just another Goon to me. It's best to remember where he comes from and what he is. I enjoy all the jimmies he rustles, but he's ultimately still from SA. He never went after metokur and all those other remorse-trolls as hard as they deserved. I know he was on calls with a bunch of sjw goons multiple times for casual gaming and other hangouts. Unless it's hidden in some stream, he never spilled the dirt on them like he should have done. Many of those SA fucks have been allowed to born-again-christian themselves thanks to the lack of people (like Jim) around to keep/show receipts.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:51 pm

I've never actually seen proof of him being a proper goon. Haberman and Jordan Hass? Absolutely. Am I suspicious? Very much so. But then, I've also been on metokur.org, which is the only solid connection.

Instead, Jim had more his own gay clique he never really talks about much. One including BigAl, of all people.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:51 pm
I've never actually seen proof of him being a proper goon. Haberman and Jordan Hass? Absolutely. Am I suspicious? Very much so. But then, I've also been on metokur.org, which is the only solid connection.

Instead, Jim had more his own gay clique he never really talks about much. One including BigAl, of all people.
Wasn't Jim saying on Twitter that SA was a great place for free speech? That was the reason we changed the name of them place, him sucking lowtax's dick.

Also Gerpy was a Busy Street guy who is in his clique, most recently he fucked with KingOfPol when they outed him as being gay. I know that guy paid his tenbux since I saw him posting in the TGWTG thread on SA during the Busy Street days.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:57 pm

I just find it odd that there's no confirmed SA account of his. Either way, with the amount of goons he hung out with, he's an honorary one at the very least.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:51 pm

I wish I had saved the video. There was a video I watched (probably 15 years ago) where Haberman and Jim were in a call with a bunch of other Goons playing some shitty dinosaur FPS game on Steam.

Haberman of course deleted this video, but it was proof positive that Jim was friends with them all at one point.

Here is one resource:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvnVfc ... NiWh97aluw

EDIT: FOUND IT

Fucking son of bitch Jim is in the call with habes.

"Haberman, you s-rank faggot."

I should edit this shit into the OP so that nobody ever forgets Jim has always been a goon. His legacy must remain after his passing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:37 pm

Nobody ever disputed that he was friends with actual emo faggot Haberman.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!