Faggot Josh Hadley

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:31 am

Truly Josh is a Renaissance man, a dirty caustic Fraiser Crane in a ratty t shirt and shitty beard.

Btw was Josh balding? He always wore that hat and I suspected it was due to that.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:12 am

Ladydarque wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:48 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:29 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:52 am
>All these emojis

Yep you're the real deal, no man would post that many.
Also welcome to the real world Ladycunt. First lesson is to learn not to type like a Twitter retard.
You must be a loyal Josh Hadley Minion?
Nah, nobody here is and PAC likely never watched any of his gay shit. He just has no chill for daft basic bitch phoneposting.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:53 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:31 am
Truly Josh is a Renaissance man, a dirty caustic Fraiser Crane in a ratty t shirt and shitty beard.

Btw was Josh balding? He always wore that hat and I suspected it was due to that.
No, he has worn a baseball cap since he was in grade school. The sides of his head have been shaved into a Mohawk since high school and I believe still is. If memory serves me. he has a photo or two of himself on his Facebook page from high school.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:58 am

Ladydarque wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:53 am
Old Black Man wrote:

No, he has worn a baseball cap since he was in grade school. The sides of his head have been shaved into a Mohawk since high school and I believe still is. If memory serves me. he has a photo or two of himself on his Facebook page from high school.
I remember the one where he's wearing a trench coat. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:42 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:58 am
Ladydarque wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:53 am
Old Black Man wrote:

I remember the one where he's wearing a trench coat. :lol:
Worn that since High School as well.

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:06 am

Irony, Thy name is Faggot Josh.
He sees you when you're sleeping...

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:50 am

Ladydarque wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Also welcome to the real world Ladycunt. First lesson is to learn not to type like a Twitter retard.
You must be a loyal Josh Hadley Minion? You have to be, because I’ve only had his loyal brain dead minions or maybe his CUNTCAKE girlfriend start attacking me!!

When you lived with the man for 25 years and truly know the man, then come and talk to me!!! Otherwise go fuck yourself!
...this has to be bait. Right? My filters have been all wonky the past few months.

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:54 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:50 am
Ladydarque wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

You must be a loyal Josh Hadley Minion? You have to be, because I’ve only had his loyal brain dead minions or maybe his CUNTCAKE girlfriend start attacking me!!

When you lived with the man for 25 years and truly know the man, then come and talk to me!!! Otherwise go fuck yourself!
...this has to be bait. Right? My filters have been all wonky the past few months.
If you are referring to me, no it’s not bait. Josh actually has a small loyal fan base that I loath. Some threatened me when I started to expose the true Joshua Nathaniel Hadley for what he truly is. A lowlife bottom feeder!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:58 am

Well, most of our regulars don't even know who the faggot is. Nobody here is or ever was a fan of his. This isn't the foxdickfarms. Dipshits that fancy Internet Nobodies usually leave very quickly once they understand what this place is. We don't take kindly to faggot taste.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:17 am

Ladydarque wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:54 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:50 am
Ladydarque wrote:

If you are referring to me, no it’s not bait. Josh actually has a small loyal fan base that I loath. Some threatened me when I started to expose the true Joshua Nathaniel Hadley for what he truly is. A lowlife bottom feeder!
I refer to the fact that you post like a retarded monkey who found what emojis are, and then doesn't understand why people are calling you on that.

About your ex-husband, I never heard of the faggot outside this thread and I don't think I'm really missing anything. I do like people doing their dirty laundry in public, though, so please continue posting the dirt you have on him, but try to write like a proper white person if you are capable of. We're all civilized here, even CIANigger.