Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:52 am

Ladydarque wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:38 am
PassTheRemote wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:11 am
If he breathes heavy, he might want to up his cardio, get some more endurance.

What does Josh have to attack? It sounds like the failings in his life are his own fault.
The man is a heart attack waiting to happen. 😂🤣 I’ve told him this and so have others. Hell he would take a stick of butter, dip it in sugar and eat it like a candy bar!! 🤮🤮

That’s about the most cardio he gets. 😜😂😂🤣😂🤣

His heavy breathing is because he’s gotten so fat from eating crap his entire life. So breathing is difficult. 😂
>All these emojis

Yep you're the real deal, no man would post that many.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:36 am

WOW so i heard about this and needed to see it for myself, and damn its as fucked up as i heard. I wish i was more surprised about this dumpster fire, but josh ALWAYS came off, to me, as a guy doesn't like to talk to people, but AT people. So that said melissa(lol i just realized i don't think josh called you anything other then "my wife" on the RD podcasts) i am happy to you flushed that turd away and wish you the best with the rest of live.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:04 pm

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:33 pm

Ladydarque wrote:
Hell he would take a stick of butter, dip it in sugar and eat it like a candy bar!! 🤮🤮
Jesus christ, this makes me wanna go on one of them 4 day Jew-shame fastings.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:29 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:52 am
>All these emojis

Also welcome to the real world Ladycunt. First lesson is to learn not to type like a Twitter retard.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:40 pm

Kojak Norseman wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:36 am
Ladydarque wrote:
The man is a heart attack waiting to happen. 😂🤣 I’ve told him this and so have others. Hell he would take a stick of butter, dip it in sugar and eat it like a candy bar!! 🤮🤮
Holy shit, is this guy for real? That sounds like something Homer Simpson would do.
Gods honest truth!! He would do it all the time, Until he switched to country crock margarine. That he scoops out of the tub like a sooonfull of frosting!! 🤮

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:00 pm

Sounds like something Moviebob would do. Is Hadley the type of person who, when you tell him he can cut as big a slice of cake as he wants, he takes half the fucking thing?

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:48 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:29 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:52 am
>All these emojis

Also welcome to the real world Ladycunt. First lesson is to learn not to type like a Twitter retard.
You must be a loyal Josh Hadley Minion? You have to be, because I’ve only had his loyal brain dead minions or maybe his CUNTCAKE girlfriend start attacking me!!

When you lived with the man for 25 years and truly know the man, then come and talk to me!!! Otherwise go fuck yourself!

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:58 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:00 pm
Sounds like something Moviebob would do. Is Hadley the type of person who, when you tell him he can cut as big a slice of cake as he wants, he takes half the fucking thing?
Lol. If you changed that analogy to grab a few DVD’s, movie posters, VHS tapes, comics, etc.... I’d say yes. Josh very rarely ate cake, and if he did. It had to be vanilla with vanilla frosting.

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:25 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:36 am
WOW so i heard about this and needed to see it for myself, and damn its as fucked up as i heard. I wish i was more surprised about this dumpster fire, but josh ALWAYS came off, to me, as a guy doesn't like to talk to people, but AT people. So that said melissa(lol i just realized i don't think josh called you anything other then "my wife" on the RD podcasts) i am happy to you flushed that turd away and wish you the best with the rest of live.
I was NEVER one bit happy about him discussing me or our son in any of them.. I have never listen to one single final edit of his show, primarily because I can’t stand his monotone arrogant voice. So I have no idea what he spoke about me in them, other then what people tell me. I’ve asked him as part of our divorce agreement to remove any that he discussed me in and what the topic was. He claims he’s removed and or edited them. Bit I know josh, they still exist.

His ideal of non censorship is total bullshit. If he did not like something someone posted on his Facebook page, he would remove it. If I posted on my page about him he would have it flagged and removed. The man has no morals or ethics. It’s ALL about him and how he benefits from someone else. Hell, he owes me a ton of money and won’t pay up. Especially the go fund me money he pissed away on crap and never applied a dime to the house. He Stuck ME with it. As well as his IRS debt from not reporting all the income!! I asked for $10 bucks every two weeks towards all the money he owes me. He can’t afford it!! My taxes still go to pay his debt!! More free money for him and he leaves me struggling in the wake of his distraction!! Yet he used me as his cause.

People still send him money. WHY?? He doesn’t deserve the damn free ride he’s getting and leaving me holding the bag on his debts and fines!!!