Faggot Josh Hadley

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:03 pm

WhateverDaFuck wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:00 pm

The original was smmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaarter.
He's annoying but he's not wrong. That said, I want to punch him for that "smelling your own farts" line. I really wish they'd retire that disgusting phrase.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:16 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:33 pm
drisko wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:11 am
He knows Lewinsky was not an abuse case, and she was down with bill"s shenanigans. right?
Yeah, she never once said it was rape, even recently she admitted to being in love with him at the time, that's why she did it.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 pm

It's odd that the shitlibs are willing to focus on that one consensual affair, yet still deny the other accusers.
Oh, and I guess there are more Clinton accusers today:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... women.html
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:12 am

Honestly only reason I even listen to the podcast is because of Cecil and Petar, because they can have a disagreement without it becoming a rant. The show would be much better if Josh didn't take every disagreement either as personal attack, or a means to belittle the other person.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:20 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:12 am
The show would be much better if Josh didn't exist.
Fixed
Is Spoony dead yet?

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:07 am

Guest wrote:
Honestly only reason I even listen to the podcast is because of Cecil and Petar, because they can have a disagreement without it becoming a rant. The show would be much better if Josh didn't take every disagreement either as personal attack, or a means to belittle the other person.
After years of failure, his misguided opinions are all he has left. Even his wife got sick of him after twenty years of marriage and kicked his whiny ass out.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Yeah it's gonna be a shame when those two leave or get kicked off it's clear they're getting under his skin by not agreeing with him about BvS and they hate liberals which Josh is.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:11 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 pm
It's odd that the shitlibs are willing to focus on that one consensual affair, yet still deny the other accusers.
Oh, and I guess there are more Clinton accusers today:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... women.html
Well Bill isn't doing anything these days and a lot of shitlibs have decided it's time to take Hillary out behind the woodshed, since even they are getting it through their thick skulls that the American people don't like her.

As for the Anita Hill thing, I don't think there was ever any real evidence and Clarence Thomas always vehemently denied it and is bitter about it to this day. You might not believe him, but it's a far cry from all these liberal politicians and media types now going, "Whoops! My bad! Sorry about all those times I grabbed you by the pussy!" Not much point arguing someone is innocent when they confess to everything immediately.

So yeah, Josh comparing those cases to the ones now makes him an idiot. But what's new?

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:17 am

I would like to see a return of GJR. It doesn't have to have X and Jowski, I understand that their real lives are more important, but could you imagine a show with Brandon and Jackula, if they were willing, with guest spots for X, Jowski and Jillian when they became available.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:00 am

Well I mostly listened to it for those guys, but I guess I'd listen to the guest ones.
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:37 pm
Guest wrote:
Yeah it's gonna be a shame when those two leave or get kicked off it's clear they're getting under his skin by not agreeing with him about BvS and they hate liberals which Josh is.
Here's the thing, from what I usually hear, it's the other person who decides to leave because they get sick of his shit, which was the case for Brad and Jowski. I haven't listened to it in a while but I remember Cecil and Petar still being in the 'we find this guy's bullshit funny' phase. Of course that's how Brad used to be, when Hadley started getting really nitpicky Brad used to laugh at him, then near the end he was just getting pissed.