Faggot Josh Hadley

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheManWithNoPlan

Re: Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:02 am

If that’s true that makes it even more funny he’s so thinned skinned he was probably bitching about the account to Brad before recording

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:10 am

Makes it funnier since Brad used to read some of the comments on Radiodrome and laugh at Josh, who'd get pissed.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:25 am

I need to go back and listen to that era of Radiodrome. Brad trolling Josh was pretty fun I admit.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:34 am

It's on soundcloud so it's pretty easy to find. I think around 120 or so is when Brad started getting sick of Josh's bullshit and it became less fun. He left around 150 and Josh is still keeping it going. They're up to episode 423 which, I will give props to the man for sticking with it for so long.

They were even trolling him outside of that. On the behind the scenes for the Snob movie, him, Jillian and Irving were talking about what a nut he could be, though that was when they still found it amusing.

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:03 am

Omg. Just found this page and can’t stop laughing!!!! Josh thought he was a god. Lmfao. He’s nothing but a low life scum bag. I know firsthand. Unfortunately, I was married to the man. 😣😣 Yes I divorced him. I have a domestic abuse restraining order on him. His fucking lawyer had the nerve to tell the judge what our son seen firsthand was a lie!! The judge practically laughed in his face. Everything that spews from his mouth it complete bullshit!!!!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:23 am

Ladydarque wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:03 am
Omg. Just found this page and can’t stop laughing!!!! Josh thought he was a god. Lmfao. He’s nothing but a low life scum bag. I know firsthand. Unfortunately, I was married to the man. 😣😣 Yes I divorced him. I have a domestic abuse restraining order on him. His fucking lawyer had the nerve to tell the judge what our son seen firsthand was a lie!! The judge practically laughed in his face. Everything that spews from his mouth it complete bullshit!!!!
I won't lie, I'm skeptical...but I'll bite. Were you his first/original wife who had his kids?

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:38 am

Let’s just say I’ve got the “REAL” dirt on the “Real Josh Hadley”!!! He’s a fucking douche canoe cunt cake twat waffle extraordinaire!!!!

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:48 am

I married him in 1994. He was 19, I was 20 and our son was 1 year old when we married. We have only one son. He’s got some new cunt he claims as a girlfriend, but he’s never been remarried, as of yet anyway according to our son. Funny thing, he thinks he’s this amazing writer, but he flunked English class in high school. He took a second senior year and failed again!!! I hate to admit I was married to the man. But he turned into a narcissist. I’ll answer whatever you like. I’ve still got his hate mail.

He was awoken by the SBPD and removed from the house. I have the audio my son recorded. Lmao, because I was told once the judge signed it I couldn’t return home until he was removed. I’ve still got most of his crap, some I gave back, but he “has no room to put it” because he moved back home with mommy. That was put in place 3 years ago this month. Tomorrow is his birthday February 20th.

Any other questions?? Just ask.

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:53 am

Oh, if you talk to him, ask him if he’s still pissed about his 1985 Godzilla Poster. I’m sure he’s bitched about it online. I’m putting it up for sale!! He owes me money. So all his crap is being sold!!!

Also he did receive the money from the lawsuit against Fangoria, Incase his minions that loaned him money to file never got paid back!!!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:00 am

Holy shit is it Christmas already? I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and read that MarzCunt was locked away for life in a high security prison.

PM me a link to that auction. I might actually buy it provided it doesn't smell like Hadley.