Faggot Josh Hadley

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:23 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:17 am
I refer to the fact that you post like a retarded monkey who found what emojis are, and then doesn't understand why people are calling you on that.
Overuse of emoji (any use is overuse) isn't just a cunt thing Le Redditeur, its also a minority and boomer trait.

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:05 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:17 am
Ladydarque wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:54 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:50 am

...this has to be bait. Right? My filters have been all wonky the past few months.
If you are referring to me, no it’s not bait. Josh actually has a small loyal fan base that I loath. Some threatened me when I started to expose the true Joshua Nathaniel Hadley for what he truly is. A lowlife bottom feeder!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:28 am

Alright, then let me be plain about it.
As far as I'm aware, and I'm pretty aware when it comes to DHI, he's not "trolling" this site. I'd be surprised if he knew of this site at all because most people here, as I said, don't know who the fuck he is in the first place.
That is not to say that you aren't welcome here or aren't welcome to talk shit about him. Quite to the contrary. We're absolutely the right place to talk shit.
That said, you don't get special treatment either. You write like a retard, you're going to get called a retard. Nobody is spared from that. Feel absolutely free to call anybody a dickhead as well because we (meaning the administration including me) truly don't mind.

A few members do seem to get a kick out of you washing dirty laundry here, Old Black Man especially. I didn't want to ruin you kid's fun, which is why I didn't say anything. Otherwise, I would've called you a faggot or dumb bitch or something for writing like a retard. But I didn't, because that's just how nice and polite of a guy I am, you see.
That's also why you get this explanation because you seem quite new to these parts of the internet where there are no safeguards.

If you feel offended, feel free to do so. That's a fool's errand, though. You've come to a place where anyone can say whatever they want and some people here care about what you have to say. Some won't, will see your emojis and think you're a daft cunt. Some will straight up tell you. That's the price of being able to say whatever.
I'll tell you a secret, though. You can slander this Josh fucker however badly you want here. Doesn't matter if it's true either, those who care will likely either just believe it or meme it regardless of the truth. Make of that what you will.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:48 pm

Ladydarque wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:05 am
I kinda wish you guys wouldn't have scared her off. I wanted to know about the trouble Faggot Josh got into for threatening Trump.
I'm not particularly fond of women myself, as I think I've mentioned. But I do know that you just have to talk to women differently. They're too sensitive and can't be talked to in a frank, blunt manner like you would a guy..

I'm not saying kiss her ass like the Farms does, but she should have been politely warned what kind of place this was. And I really shouldn't blame you guys, there was nothing stopping me from doing that myself.
お前はもう死んでいる。

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:45 am

I'm not gonna walk on eggshells just because someone has a cunt. People can handle the bantz or they can fuck off.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:46 am

Attention-whoring, specially by females, is utter obnoxious. If she had anything to say, she should just had said it. Enough people were feeding her with positive attention, it was only two or three people (me included) who bee moderately pissed on her.

Hell, compare with what that nigger X got the last few times he went to the Brad Jones thread to attention-whore his way into the forum.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:46 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:45 am
I'm not gonna walk on eggshells just because someone has a cunt. People can handle the bantz or they can fuck off.
Yeah this. DHI is not real life, the point of this place to to talk how you want and shit on INs no matter how abrasive. And she was more than happy to be nasty and dish out dirt on her ex but once anything is flown back at her she runs off, she wasn't exactly this polite nice girl who we called a cunt for no reason.

If you want to dish it out learn to take it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AwesomePizza

Post by AwesomePizza » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:10 am

She didn't really offer anything new. It sounded like typical ex-wife nonsense.

"It's not my fault! he changed! I can't be held responsible for my choices!"

"He was totally abusive... Emotionally. I felt sad."

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:09 pm

Yeah great loss, just one more attention whore less.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:33 am

The eating habits sounded funny but there was nothing else. There's a reason this thread died, Hadley has nothing besides being annoying and a douche, really.