Faggot Josh Hadley

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by drisko » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:17 am

He got brought up in the Brad thread and so I thought why not give the guy his own thread.

Gofundme scams, it came from beyond midnight and insane nitpicking.

EDIT: Here are a few tasty treats we've gotten so far:
AlexJowski wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:35 am
Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:12 am
Tell us stories about Josh Hadley being a piece of shit.
Here's some:
Oh, remember that public access show he did where Spoony guested, "It Came From Beyond Midnight?" Which was so bad that Spoony removed it from his site after so many negative comments? Josh is still salty and claiming that it was CA out to destroy him. Says he's still owed money by Spoony.

Shortly after Josh was fired from geekjuice he started a false gofundme to "Save My House" claiming that he was losing his house to foreclosure, etc. Then he kept adding to it, making up stories about his wife having inoperable cancer and things. A complete scam. Eventually it wasn't even "Save My House," it was just "Help me out.I made a parody gofundme of it to show what a scam it was, got yelled at by others because "He's losing his house and you're trolling him!" He scammed about $5k with that scheme. But right around then he got in trouble with the government for fraud- he'd lied about income for government assistance. He was convinced it was a follower of Brad's site that did that. "Remember like three years ago when that guy in the comments section said he was going to get me and I'd regret it! I think he's the one that did this to me!" He's spent several years promising to write a book that will "expose" all of the people at CA as evil fraudsters, that he's going to tell the world the truth about why he got fired from geekjuice, because Doge Walker paid me off. I've never met the Walkers or ever talked to them. He still hasn't published that book, probably never will. I guess he's not yet figured out that you can self-publish anything through Amazon for almost free? He can do that and sell maybe half as many copies as movieblob's SMB3 book. His whole history now is trying to make money with the same shit that never made money before. He blames everyone but himself for every misfortune in his life, and creates conspiracies that the government or other websites are out to get him.
AlexJowski wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:05 am
He didn't "lose" a book deal. Josh has to make himself the victim in every single situation. So when he gets a standard rejection letter from a publisher that has 0 interest in his book, he starts on social media that "Doge Walker made them cancel my book deal." Yes, he still works with Hart Fisher. The two of them are absolutely insane conspiracy nuts that believe every company and every government institution is looking to personally screw them over.

I have many stories.
AlexJowski wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:49 pm
The joke stealing and insults were why I left his dumb shows. He'd bring up some obscure and shitty movie I wasn't familiar with and then post on facebook: "Jowski didn't believe me about this movie. What an idiot!" To which I would have to explain that I just hadn't heard of every single shitty film ever made and that he was being an asshole. And he would, verbatim, post some joke I said. He still does that all the time, steals other people's jokes. What he does lately is post some racist or shitty comment with to context, and when people comment about the asshole post he says "It's a quote from (whatever obscure piece of shit). What an idiot!"
AlexJowski wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:48 am
There was a recording of Radiodrome once where the movie 'Summer of Sam' came up. Both Brad and I said we liked the movie. Hadley brings up that he absolutely hates and despises that movie. His reason was that in one shot in a scene at a club there is an extra with a tongue piercing. Hadley said it was anachronistic and made the entire movie worthless. No matter what Brad and I said about 'Summer of Sam' were shouted down as being wrong because of that one shot in the movie.
Last edited by drisko on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:20 am

Never heard of him. I Saw Jowski giving us some great sperg though. Keks shall ensue!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:28 am

if we are going to start having threads for people like yosh can we also have a jake paul thread?
I really hate that faggot

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:38 am

Can you give us the 411 on the guy?

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:52 am

Cuckson wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:28 am
edit : if we are going to start having threads for people like josh can we also have a jake paul thread?
I really hate that faggo. t( fuck sometimes im just too wasted to shitpost)

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:25 am

Cuckson wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:28 am
if we are going to start having threads for people like yosh can we also have a jake paul thread?
I really hate that faggot
Nothing is stopping you from making a thread about whoever you hate. If no one cares it will get buried underneath other threads anyway, like pretty much every thread Invisible Nigger (the autocorrect for Crane is here, didn't think I put it in) made on 2.0.

Faggot Josh managed to get a few people from TGWTG involved with his shit no one liked. How the fuck did he pull that off?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:09 am

Added in some of Jowski's stories so people get an idea of who and what he is.

As for how he got TGWTG people in, I think it's because he had some TV experience so they probably assumed he was a pro. That went out the window pretty quickly.

AwesomePizza

Post by AwesomePizza » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:28 am

Didn't he also sue his employer at one point? The UHF station he worked for?

And here's one of his shit opinions. A love for the old Times Square of the 70s and 80s because something about crap cinema. The Times Square of hookers, drug dealers, criminals, and bootleggers. The Times Square that was a stain on the city and representative of urban decay as a whole.

Which a fat neck beard from Wisconsin probably never even visited.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Brad has that obsessed love of old times square too. And it seems to be based in nothing more than "oh my god so sleazy and cool!" Which displays the intellectual maturity of a 5 year old.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Don't forget this one, from the libshit The Guardian:
お前はもう死んでいる。