Faggot Josh Hadley

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:49 pm
Mellissa, how is he in bed? Microdick? Impotent?
Micromanagement situation.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:23 pm

Did he stay in contact with the pedo he did Lost in the Static with?

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:53 pm

I heard he tried to get creepy sexual or something with "A man named Hagen."
He sees you when you're sleeping...

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:20 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:44 pm
Between this and Ragamuffin's stories, I think we have enough evidence to make a case for young women not being capable of choosing their own husbands.
Josh was NOT like this when I met him!! He was 16 and a decent guy then. He started out as a good father. It wasn’t until we got the internet that he became the man he is now. He became bitter, mean, violent and a dispicable human being. A lot is unresolved issues he refuses to talk about.

Josh actually used to be a fun guy. A decent father, not perfect, but decent. His behavior changed as he became more obsessed with the internet. Groups, chat rooms, EBAY!! My god the man spent a fortune on eBay in the late 90’s. He withdrew from his family and became obsessed with movies, media and himself.

So saying I made a bad decision then is completely ignorant. People change over the years. A small hobby became an obsession to him. Yes you can blame me for staying as long as I did. That was due to the mental and physical abuse. But never because I met him, dated him and had a son with him and eventually married him. Because he tried so had to provide for me and his son then. The only good thing that did come from our marriage. Josh actually used to be a good hearted person. Unfortunately he became a monster. Corrupt from the information highway. People stoking his ego turned him into the Josh Hadley you see today.

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:32 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:23 pm
Did he stay in contact with the pedo he did Lost in the Static with?
No, Scott became aware and finally woke up to whom the “REAL JOSH HADLEY” is. Scott left the show. I reached out to him to see how he was doing and he learned about what josh had done to me, how he treated me and his son and started posting publicly about how josh really is. Because josh gives a facade outward appearance of himself, Scott too apparently. But Scott broke off my friendship with him when I discovered his lies about his situation and his stories did not add up to the evidence at hand. My new husband has a criminal justice degree and people tend to underestimate me when it comes to finding things out about people.

If you hate the Josh you see in public, then maybe you should face him behind closed doors. He’s a narcissistic asshole. He’s mean, he screams, he throws a tantrum! If we would fight he would resort to violence on me. Then harm himself, call the police and make up a story.

Ask him about that huge ass scare on his arm. He inflicted that himself for sympathy. He’s cut his arms up on 3 different occasions throughout the years. The last one to get me arrested on a disorderly because we were fighting and I had already had him arrested a month earlier. A few weeks later he again tried to harm me and that’s when the restraining order was put into place.

The Josh Hadley you see and listen to, in his monotone voice, is also not the true Josh Hadley. If he don’t like the way a show is going, he will mute his mic and start screaming, but yet returning in a calm demeanor. The true Josh Hadley is only known by a few. And yes, he is a diagnosed narcissist and sociopath!!!
Last edited by Ladydarque on Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:37 pm

I get what you're saying about the Internet ruining people. It's ruined most people. Proving once again tha Internet was a fucking mistake.
Is Spoony dead yet?

laffinghisassoffX

Post by laffinghisassoffX » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:50 pm

Im at work so cant play atm but this sounds like real melissa...told y'all josh is what the net can do to fuk ya head up n make u think u sumbody

Also, hey ladydarque...been a minute

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:51 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:37 pm
I get what you're saying about the Internet ruining people. It's ruined most people. Proving once again tha Internet was a fucking mistake.
I believe the internet was not meant to be what it turned into. It made society lazy. It has turned an entire generation into self righteous, lazy, ignorant children, who are now becoming adults. They feel they need everything given to them. They have absolutely no work ethic. Because of this generation the standards in schools had to change, lowering the bar and not making them thrive to become better people. It disgusts me how helpless they have become and scares me about our future. I use the internet very little. The internet has caused more harm then it’s helped.

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:56 pm

laffinghisassoffX wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:50 pm
Im at work so cant play atm but this sounds like real melissa...told y'all josh is what the net can do to fuk ya head up n make u think u sumbody

Also, hey ladydarque...been a minute
Hi laffinghisassoff. Do I know you? I used to be friends on Facebook with a lot of Josh’s “friends” lol. I had to dump everyone because I did not know who I could trust or who he had spying on me for him. Private message me or send me an email.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:13 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:37 pm
The internet didn't ruin anybody who wasn't worthless in the first place.