AlphaOmegaGnome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

AlphaOmegaGnome

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:47 am

So after being gone for a long time Bill has decided to come back, and I figured we could actually have a thread for him.

Basically he didn't explain why he was gone for like 6 months, but he has a patreon now!

https://www.patreon.com/alphaomegasin

He basically goes on to say that youtubers are not millionaires, and after the adpocalypse he is not making any money now, so that's where you come in.

He hides everything like a bitch, but has a few people already doing it.

http://i.imgur.com/yyvdMiV.png

He basically says the same shit, I deserve money, youtube is hard, all the same shit. Here is the highlights below.

http://i.imgur.com/x0aL43l.png

http://i.imgur.com/h7hzCln.png

TL;DR:
Last edited by mad bum on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Stranger

Re: AlphaOmegaShit

Post by Stranger » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:11 am

"Full time editor."

Oh yeah man. Totally need an editor to edit your videos of you standing there and talking.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:31 am

Why doesn't he just get one of his butt buddies to do it for free? Isn't that what razorfist does? Also doesn't he strictly do vlogs and lets plays? What the fuck editing does he need?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:11 am

And yet this fucker gets to have a full head of hair... there is no justice.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:14 am

oldbones wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:31 am
Why doesn't he just get one of his butt buddies to do it for free? Isn't that what razorfist does? Also doesn't he strictly do vlogs and lets plays? What the fuck editing does he need?
His last 3 videos were reaction videos, so it's even worse than those.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:29 am

Wow, what a fag.

Dude's content was always shit anyways. I couldn't stand to watch a whole video.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:33 am

Same. I have never sat through an entire AOS video because they're so fucking bad. Another manufacturer of garbage content crying about needing money. Go bag groceries and make youtube better with your absence.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

sigh

Post by sigh » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:35 am

If your frontal lobe was replaced with a half rotten kiwi found in a Walmart parking lot then perhaps that may make sense.
>Dropped
Great pitch you have there buddy, that is really how you want to start this paragraph? By insulting potential customers? Great work!
Let alone on a channel like mine that honestly isn't the kind of thing YouTube would wanna make front page, I'm not exactly marketable or family friendly as you can see and won't change that and haven't changed that throughout the 9 years I've been creating videos
That's what you get for turning your channel into a Bullshit Drama Channel, it got you fast a considerable amount of views, but know you begin to see the consequences and exactly what kind of people drama brought you.

Someone please tell me that those corny photoshops are made by some autistic fan that pays a shit tone of cash so he added them out of appreciation and aren't made by him. Though looking at the paragraph titles I'm not so sure. What is his age demo anyway?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:39 am

Demographics for this AlphaOmegaShit is the same as DSP: kids.

I like how he insults he fans. Again, just like DSP. Donate, you mentally ill bumfuck dumfucks!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:39 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:33 am
Same. I have never sat through an entire AOS video because they're so fucking bad. Another manufacturer of garbage kahntent crying about needing money. Go bag groceries and make youtube better with your absence.
Basically think of someone saying "Fuck" and "Mighty Number 9" over and over, and you have all of AOS's videos.

But the two-faced gnome doesn't even have the balls to show how much money he's getting on Patreon, which means it's fuck all :D Also he's funding the rest of his cancer clique's patreons too :D