Anon faggots, stop reporting people over dumb bullshit. I am fucking ignoring it.

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Anon faggots, stop reporting people over dumb bullshit. I am fucking ignoring it.

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:57 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:24 am
It begs the question, should we make the forums private?
Nigga you serious? The nobodies know we're making fun of them and it's bothering them enough to try and downplay the power of our mockery by "making it their own." This aint no private circle-jerk. The fun of Something Sensitive is that they expose SA's skeletons and enrages Goons by opening posting their loser beta mugs and fetishes online.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Anon faggots, stop reporting people over dumb bullshit. I am fucking ignoring it.

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:50 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Fuck off. I laugh about people stealing our memes because it's funny and sad. We don't need to hide our shit. We're small enough as it is. :lol:

We might as well just ban you and leave the forums open. Ban anyone with less than 1000 posts and make this place a true hugbox for the regulars.

I will never support making this place private. The only security we need here is to stop spambots and leet hackers.
Monty tried that shit before because he wanted shekels on the main site and to have more people post. He probably saw the amount of lurkers and was wondering why they weren't posting. He kept making excuses and changed shit because he wanted more money, but he didn't realise that forums will have much higher lurkers.

Fucking /pol/ on 8chan only has 2000 active users, and yet they influenced a fucking election. Do you think only 2-3k people lurk there? We have about 1000 uniqueness lurking here a day with 30 shitposters max, and I bet /pol/ has an even higher amount of lurkers proportionally than we do.

Fuck that secret club shit. Posters come and go here anyway, when we did that viewing party for Linkara's movie Assiman said "I don't know any of these people". If we made it private, eventually it would just be 4 people left.
I've noticed there are some people complaining about internet nobodies "stealing our memes," but shouldn't we be happy that we're "influencing the culture?" It's not like Poonoo or anyone is doing this site for the shekels.

My big issue is that he is doing this solely for money, and he pretends we don't exist. I don't care if someone adopts our fucking lingo and reports our sperg in video format (we didn't hate him initially when Larry linked a video of his here and said he was likely a lurker, I remember inviting him to post), don't act like you did all the leg work. Mr Metokur doesn't act like he found all the dirt on people by himself and doesn't talk about himself like he is a brand, he will bring up that others found shit. Extramana will NEVER fucking acknowledge that he found shit from other sources.

Plus with him it is stupidly obvious he gets shit from here. The way he said Doge was weird in that one video, someone asked what the fuck he was trying to say since he pronounced it "dough-sh". He comes across as a fake asshole in this for money, unlike say Metokur who is doing it for fun. Jim doesn't pretend 4chan and 8chan don't fucking exist, ExtraMana deletes comments mentioning us. That is the big thing that shits me, I don't need him giving credit in every video or anything either (because a wave of newfags might shit the place up) but don't hide shit like that. The way he fucking said "that troll site is still around" like he hasn't been here in years, that dishonesty is so fucking cunty.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:16 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:50 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Ban anyone with less than 1000 posts and make this place a true hugbox for the regulars.

You do realize Poonoo falls under that category right? Maybe try less than 400. :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:27 am

Ban Poonoo as well because he might be leaking info to extramana. THE SPERGE MUST FLOW
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:46 am

Someday i'll be over a 1000 posts too....

Someday.....
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:34 am

Guys i think he was stating an opinion, no need to fight. Yeah i'll get mocked for this, right?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:46 am

Charlar wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:34 am
Guys i think he was stating an opinion, no need to fight. Yeah i'll get mocked for this, right?
Pope gets confrontational with everyone else, why shouldn't we do the same to him? He can take what he dishes out, men ripping on each other is how we bond. Your Cucknadian though, your Prime Minister will probably outlaw all male behaviour if he has his way so it's foreign to you to not say sorry every 2 seconds. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:42 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:46 am
Someday i'll be over a 1000 posts too....

Someday.....
This thread is the perfect opportunity for post whoring, go for it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Nigger nigger nigger nigger cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt coon coon coon coon coon chink chink chink chink kike kike kike kike cunt cunt coon coon spic

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Some people just can't take the bants.