Anon faggots, stop reporting people over dumb bullshit. I am fucking ignoring it.

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Anon faggots, stop reporting people over dumb bullshit. I am fucking ignoring it.

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:06 pm

I'm gonna hang 2 extra niggers tonight just to spite them.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Anon faggots, stop reporting people over dumb bullshit. I am fucking ignoring it.

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:08 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:53 pm
I would love to see those reports, I bet they're hillarious. Especially if they come from plebbitards.
Reported.

Reason: badmouthing Reddit, the Front Page of the Internet, and its users.

I'd downboat you, too, but this forum isn't as advanced as Reddit. *tips fedora*

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:04 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:06 pm
I'm gonna hang 2 extra niggers tonight just to spite them.
Hang four.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:16 am

This shit must happen while I am sleeping, because the only report I have seen was some prick complaining that a guest poster "impersonated kugelfisch". They spelled it wrong anyway and it wasn't his account, who would think it's him?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:27 am

Wait, why are guests even able to report posts, in the first place? That should be registered users only. Less likely to abuse the report function when you have a name attached to it.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:31 am

And you would miss all the fun. Sure, it's likely easy to change the settings (even phpbb should have the option to change rights of each user type), but like I've said, they would be missing out.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:36 am

I wouldn't call people whining in reports, rather than using the function properly, fun.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:49 am

Quote some of the complaints.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:55 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:57 pm
wildmage wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:52 pm
Can I report you for underperforming in your quarterly rape quota?
I would ban myself if that were the case. But no, it's SJW faggots getting offended over racism, misogyny, and other fun shit that we engage in. Why are they coming here, do they not know what DHI is??
Post the reports. We need a good laugh
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:02 am

Some of the "SJWs" maybe even novice trolls.
SpoilerShow