Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:24 pm


User avatar
Guest

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:14 pm

https://magiashley.tumblr.com/post/6111 ... -in-puerto
Alexa Luciano, a homeless trans woman in Puerto Rico, was murdered the same day that a bunch of social media transmisogynists started spreading completely unfounded rumors about her using the women’s bathroom to peep on cis women, rumors that were started by some random cis woman who saw her in the bathroom at a McDonalds, who was so completely incapable of producing any evidence for her claims that the police dismissed her out of hand. Nonetheless, these unfounded accusations against Alexa spread like a wildfire on social media until some piece of shit men took it upon themselves to murder her, fueled by the hateful rhetoric of trans women as an immanent sexual threat to cis women that these social media rumor mills are always founded on.



Think of how your social media shit can literally destroy lives next time you try to place a moral demand on us to uncritically believe every transmisogynist rumor mill you come across, or the next time that you claim that cis women’s transmisogyny is just completely detached and unrelated to the most extreme examples of men’s violence, because what happened here clearly shows the opposite, and cis women are not innocent victims who should always be believed in this case, they have Alexa’s blood in their hands, every single one of them.
lol, the only thing worse than a spic or a transtesticle is an unholy combo of both. :lol:

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 20880
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:06 pm

I agree that cis women are not innocent.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:22 pm

Interesting...
woman ..., who was so completely incapable of producing any evidence for her claims that the police dismissed her out of hand
What happened to beliebe wahmen?

Odds are this faggot believes every ridiculous accusation concocted against Kavanaugh?
Is Spoony dead yet?

User avatar
drisko
Posts: 2472
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by drisko » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:00 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:22 pm
Interesting...
woman ..., who was so completely incapable of producing any evidence for her claims that the police dismissed her out of hand
What happened to beliebe wahmen?
That's only for when it lines up with their agenda.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 5111
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:45 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:22 pm
Interesting...
woman ..., who was so completely incapable of producing any evidence for her claims that the police dismissed her out of hand
What happened to beliebe wahmen?

Odds are this faggot believes every ridiculous accusation concocted against Kavanaugh?
Along with this piece of hypocrisy we have this:
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:14 pm
Think of how your social media shit can literally destroy lives next time you try to place a moral demand on us
Absolutely no self awareness. As always.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:59 am

Social media can destroy lives
But it’s okay when they do it, Chelsea Van Valkenberg being a recent example.

Dehbashi
Posts: 1011
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:48 am

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:47 pm

Because of course the oldest rape crisis center in Cucknada gets hosed because they don't want dudes in wigs there. :lol:

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3766
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:49 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Suffer the consequences of your own choices, women.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 20880
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:03 pm

Hope they have fun with the monster they helped create.
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:45 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:14 pm
Think of how your social media shit can literally destroy lives next time you try to place a moral demand on us
Absolutely no self awareness. As always.
"It's okay when I do it!"

Every. Single. Time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests