Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Posts: 3035
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 15, 2019 1:58 pm

You speak to people while looking at the ground? Just imagine getting into the taxi and this thing turns to you and asks where it's gonna be. This might be ASS's dream come true, but I wouldn't trust a highly unstable person to drive me anywhere.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Guest » Wed May 15, 2019 2:35 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:58 pm
You speak to people while looking at the ground?
The English are afraid of confrontation.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6645
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed May 15, 2019 2:47 pm

The guy driving the cab is of so little concern to me that I'm not going to quibble over whether he's a freak in a dress or not. Especially if it's late at night and I've had a tough time finding a cab in the first place.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15606
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 15, 2019 5:09 pm

The guy driving the cab could be a pulsating mass of eyeballs and tentacles for all I care.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19227
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 15, 2019 6:10 pm

>taking a taxi
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5054
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by CIANIgger » Wed May 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:10 pm
>taking a taxi
This. Don't you europoors have millions of Hindus driving for Lyft?
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19227
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 15, 2019 6:17 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:14 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:10 pm
>taking a taxi
This. Don't you europoors have millions of Hindus driving for Lyft?
Hindus? Maybe in the UK or something. But no, I'm not taking any taxi replacement either. I've got a car.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6645
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed May 15, 2019 8:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:17 pm
Hindus? Maybe in the UK or something. But no, I'm not taking any taxi replacement either. I've got a car.
Flaunting your German privilege there, shitlord. In London we've got congestion charge. You don't drive into the city unless you really have to.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5054
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by CIANIgger » Wed May 15, 2019 9:24 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:21 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:17 pm
Hindus? Maybe in the UK or something. But no, I'm not taking any taxi replacement either. I've got a car.
Flaunting your German privilege there, shitlord. In London we've got congestion charge. You don't drive into the city unless you really have to.
Holy fuck... you need a loicense for your loicense?
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9114
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by mad bum » Wed May 15, 2019 9:31 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:21 pm
Flaunting your German privilege there, shitlord. In London we've got congestion charge. You don't drive into the city unless you really have to.
*Dame Pesos laugh*

phpBB [video]
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], wulfenlord and 2 guests