VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:38 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:22 pm
So ...
If I'm reading this right...

I can still look like a dude, dress like a dude, call myself a woman, become a lesbian, and the state will force women to fuck me?
I think that's what "male-presenting" is supposed to mean.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:25 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:22 pm
I can still look like a dude, dress like a dude, call myself a woman, become a lesbian, and the state will force women to fuck me?

ITS A BRAND NEW DAY!!!
Incels are going to have a field day with this.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:34 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:10 pm
They've been complaining about men not fucking preops for a while now. Since 2016 (CURRENT YEAR) at least. All those articles from Salon, Slate and the rest, crying about how men are bigoted and won't date transwombyn. "A penis can be feminine." "It doesn't matter what genitals you have if you say you're a biological woman." "It's bigoted not to want to hump a man in drag."

I won't be surprised either when it becomes illegal for a man to refuse to have sex with a transwombyn because she has a dick. It's already illegal in many areas to, in any way, discriminate (and there's a pretty broad interpretation of what constitutes discrimination) against a trans individual for any raisin. You aren't allowed to refuse them access to the bathroom they want to use, whether they present as that gender or not. You aren't allowed to call them by their birth gender or birth name ("deadnaming"), or attempt to prevent them from having access to (other people's, not their) kids via the public school system. We're constantly fed messages about how all trans people are stunning and brave, which seem harmful both to us and them, honestly.

I don't particularly care what trip you're on, man, if I see you out in the wild. I see all kinds of crazy people, living in my shithole city. If you stay cool and aren't on meth, I can go along to get along. But that doesn't mean when I see a man, with a beard, bright red lipstick, wearing a cocktail dress, pumps and fishnet stockings, that I think they're mentally sound or stable. Don't ask me to affirm your crazy trip. Live however you want, but keep me the fuck out of it.
Also, male rapists can claim to have become a transwoman and get transferred to a women's prison. Some guy that raped his daughter recently did this.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:03 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:59 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:54 pm
Shives is a weak fagola who got himself hitched to some nasty, humorless feminist. Watch any video with them together and prepare to laugh your ass off watching him walk on eggshells around the bitch.
Never saw her. I think I saw one of his videos about Star Trek and the immense faggotry made me purge the channel almost immediately.
Shives is getting a divorce. Male-feminist was cheating on his wife.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:38 am

I find myself being kinda proud of the wormy little shit...if I were to guess which of the two of them was cheating on the other, it would've been the opposite.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:38 am
I find myself being kinda proud of the wormy little shit...if I were to guess which of the two of them was cheating on the other, it would've been the opposite.
Well.... we're mostly getting only her side. (She won't shut up about it on Reddit.)
But he takes full blame for the break-up, because of course he did.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:58 pm

Male feminist = sex pest. Never forget.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:53 pm

>sexist against men

You heard it here first, folks. In failing to comply with the mental tranny gymnastics, Rachel shows her ugly mask as a TERF 8-)
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:57 pm

They all wanted to have women in politics. In an actual patriarchy women would have their safety and transfaggots would get lynched.
joker.gif
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:12 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:10 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:38 am
Well.... we're mostly getting only her side. (She won't shut up about it on Reddit.)
But he takes full blame for the break-up, because of course he did.
and of course he "cheats" in the most pathetic way possible: long distance simping for an ex who he hasn't seen in person for years and is also married with no intention of leaving her husband... a goddamn "emotional affair" is the best this little puke can get :roll: :lol:

and of the course the wife acts like he buttfucked the ex in front her family on the table during thanksgiving dinner...go figure...