Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:59 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:37 pm
I remember seeing one of his vids on TGWTG. You could tell something was off, even back then.

Since then he's just imploded. Fucking hell.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:56 am

He nailed it
It's amazing how much right and wrong can one religious fanatic say in 5 minutes. Fascinating. What he doesn't understand is that the trans obsession is and very much behaves like a new religion, with fanaticism and condemning science, because people are unhappy with themselves and look for a end all be all solution that doesn't require hard work (kinda like Booger's butter surgery), such as working on unfucking yourself as a human being. That's a lot of work and a lot of us never get even close to where we would want to be. Well, I know what will work - turning to god, I mean cutting my dick off! That will solve my problems!

This sad faggot is dissapointed that some sick fucks will rather try to become trannies because they think it connects them together more than turning to god. God that has as many holes as a fine swiss cheese and is made on similarly silly beliefs and promises of afterlife. Yeah, that's not crazy at all. Just look at ASS and you have a living proof that religious people are unstable and dangerous. But even he knows the line between religious person and a tranny. For one, I'm pretty sure religious people don't commit many suicides, because even they have standards.

So yeah, the good old pastor or whoever he is said a lot of things that I certainly agree with, but sadly drowned otherwise a reasonable outlook in his own delusions. I guess there can be no winners in this fuckery... still, it's hillarious to see that the religious leaders are starting to realize that they are basically competing with the tranny movement, even though they won't openly admit it :lol:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:18 pm

Christians won't commit suicide because they fear going to Hell. Muslims,.on the other hand...

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:49 pm

I forgot about that - I wonder if there were many suicides back in the days of Christ and that's why that was added to the testament :lol: (I've never read the Broble, and it's pretty low on my list, so chances are, I won't read it any time soon, but I am sure it has plenty of stories involving suicide and it's condemnation.)

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:56 pm

Some early Christian sects did indeed have a problem with people killing themselves to get to heaven quicker.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:03 pm

Amazing how Paul telling people to literally pluck out their own eyes if said eyes caused you to sin could've been taken to their logical conclusion;

>All are born into sin
>Life is sin
>Must cleanse self of sin
>Only God can
>Kill self to meet God and be cleansed of sin faster.
>"NO SUICIDE! GOD HATES IT!"
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:39 pm

ACTUAL LEE, Jesus said it

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:12 pm

There's no winning with desert cults.
Nothing good comes from the sun drenched lands.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:40 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:37 pm
Nightmare fuel.
This is the creepiest shit
Ain't gonna click dat shit. Luke's giving me enough nightmare fuel from still images alone.
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:56 am
Fuck eyeliner. Are people actually able to properly work that bullshit? Also, fuck the patriarchy for even fathering makeup in the first place. Yes it makes me look like a glorious femme sunbeam (granted I might go lighter on the blush next time), but it's so tedious and time/money consuming!
Ugh... ...anyway, it makes me look like a woman, so I guess this is my life now. Thanks patriarchy.
I thought being trans was about not being forced into a tight gender corset invented by evil cis people.
pibbs wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:18 am
The only feminine thing about him is that he's a cunt.

He's also ignorant. Make up has been around for thousands of years. Both men and women in ancient Egypt used eye liner.
Also Ninja according to bad 80s ninja flicks made by Westerners.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:02 pm