Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Complicity » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:52 am

I can tell by looking that he has a receding hairline and a moustache.
And now being pegged by a dildo is the only kind of sex you will ever experience.
SpoilerShow
We are waiting for you, Luke
ImageImageImage

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:21 pm

He makes an ugly ugly woman. He didn't even achieve Lupa levels.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:07 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:52 am
The next step will be deep depression as he realizes that he's checked off all the boxes to tranny-hood and he's still not happy. I've read testimonials from those who regret doing this and they say they always thought that if they could do just a little more (get those breasts or feminine face sculpture surgery) then FINALLY they would be happy, but nope. Once they went full change, they were still empty and sad. It's just like anything when you believe something outside of yourself will make you happy, it's always disappointment.
It's like they get blinded by the dopamine rush they get from the support of their """allies""".

Just one more step, Luke. Cut off that rape wand of yours, and you will finally be a real girl!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

baconfettuccine

Post by baconfettuccine » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:51 pm

https://www.readersdigest.ca/health/rel ... out-trans/

Article written by the trannie's mom. She mentions Luke starting to go all gender bender after breaking up with a girlfriend of four years. So, could be that this tranny thing is just a rebound from a bad breakup, ut oh. Also, the parents are the ones that chose the stupid name Kinley, the original name was Hannah after a dog, seriously. Pretty sure they're the ones that paid for the sexual reassignment surgery, too.

No one has the sense anymore to tell their child "No, you're a man,, you will always be a man no matter what you do. I will not refer to you as 'she' or whatever name you choose for yourself. Get a grip. You're my son, your name is... and that'll never change."

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:07 pm

baconfettuccine wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:51 pm

Article written by the trannie's mom. She mentions Luke starting to go all gender bender after breaking up with a girlfriend of four years. So, could be that this tranny thing is just a rebound from a bad breakup, ut oh. Also, the parents are the ones that chose the stupid name Kinley, the original name was Hannah after a dog, seriously. Pretty sure they're the ones that paid for the sexual reassignment surgery, too.

No one has the sense anymore to tell their child "No, you're a man,, you will always be a man no matter what you do. I will not refer to you as 'she' or whatever name you choose for yourself. Get a grip. You're my son, your name is... and that'll never change."
I bet that woman that broke his heart told him full stop that he wasn't a real man, that she already had a pussy and didn't need another one, and he decided he would have a better vagina than she ever could! :lol: :lol: :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:24 pm

baconfettuccine wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:51 pm

Ah, pulling a Cosmo Wright. Always works out great.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:41 am

Deckard wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:24 pm
Ah, pulling a Cosmo Wright. Always works out great.
Exactly what I was thinking.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:25 am

I like the part of the story where a little girl at a carnival pointed and said "Look, a transvestite!"

A good parent would have tried to talk him out of it.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:49 am

A carnival is probably where he belongs

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:30 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:25 am
I like the part of the story where a little girl at a carnival pointed and said "Look, a transvestite!"

A good parent would have tried to talk him out of it.
When a little girl has more common sense than two adults... They are not just bad parents, they are probably lunatics of their own, they're just not showing it off in a same blunt way as their tranny son. Where he's screaming help, they're probably just screaming.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.