Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Random Guy

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Some Random Guy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:28 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:Liz is definitely the sanest of them, and she actually seems to have hobbies and interests aside from talking about how awesome being trans is.
Outside of my normal confusion regarding transgenderism to begin with, I don't really have any problems with Liz. At least she hasn't done a lot of the nonsense I'll often see from transgenders and seems fairly moderate. For example, I watched some of that interview with her that was posted here and she commented on the whole bathroom issue, saying that she was okay with keep things the way they are now as trans people were a tiny percentage of the population that it wasn't really fair to be forcing everyone else to go along with it in regards to bathrooms if it made them feel uncomfortable.

One other thing about Liz I will give credit for: Liz actually puts some kind of effort into trying to pass for female. I'll be honest, when she was in Linkara's videos, I never even suspected she was trans, I thought she was just a female with more masculine than usual characteristics. That brings me to my next point.

This didn't really involve any "e-celeb" but I wanted to talk about this somewhere where I knew I wouldn't get lambasted for it. So, there was this guy I sort of knew. Not someone I knew particularly well, but we had talked sometimes. I hadn't seen him for a while, long enough I had actually forgotten all about him, but all of a sudden I see him again and he's gone trans. And by "gone trans" I mean has some fake boobs (not sure if it was a padded bra or actual implants) and is talking in what I assume was supposed to be an attempt at a female voice but instead made it sound like he had some kind of awful nasal problem.

The whole thing was so absolutely cringe inducing (and the voice just plain irritating to hear) that initially I was wondering if this was the result of him losing some kind of bet and having to pretend to dress up as a woman as a result, or as some kind of temporary experiment to see how long it would be until someone asked them what was going on. But no, he was going by a female name now.

And it just left me wondering, if you're going to do this, can't you at least do a plausible impression of a female? It's not like it's impossible, I've run into some other male to female trans people who I didn't realize were trans until later on. Maybe I'm just not very perceptive, but in that case it drives home how poor a job some people do at it if I can see right through it.

Some Random Guy

Post by Some Random Guy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:08 pm

Osterzone wrote:It's unlikely for him to win. John's opponent is this guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_F._Lynch

Seated democrat for almost 16 years. He also had 6 years experience in state politics before running for congress.
Outside the obvious (having a massively inflated ego), I don't know why Wu decided to try running straight for U.S. Congress. Wu's got no political experience and no real connections that I know of. There's a reason why people try to enter local or state politics before going federal, as it gives them experience and more importantly, connections. If you're already famous for something else you can manage getting elected by going straight to the federal level, but Wu isn't even particularly Internet famous. Wu's only known for GamerGate and I expect most voters have never heard of it and that many of the people who have as a result have a low opinion of Wu.

It will be amusing to see if Wu will actually stay in the whole time and if they actually do, how badly they'll lose the primary.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:24 pm

Wasn't really too surprising in hindsight when Liz was revealed to be trans, but she did a rather convincing job while it lasted. And here tabletop RPG vids weren't too bad for someone attached to tgwtg.
Some Random Guy wrote:And it just left me wondering, if you're going to do this, can't you at least do a plausible impression of a female?
How dare you force others into a stereotypical gender corset.

(Though honestly, people like Luke Mockery - or something like that -, that one speedrunner and I think one of Total Biscuit's goons are either trolling people or just plain crazy. At least shave before you think about chopping off your dick, dammit.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Big Brown Titties

Post by Big Brown Titties » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:08 pm

Wu's probably running just to say he did. I grew up in a very small city where the Mayor was usually some local business owner or something, and there were a couple of times I actually considered running just so I could brag about being a mayoral candidate.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:35 pm

Some Random Guy wrote:One other thing about Liz I will give credit for: Liz actually puts some kind of effort into trying to pass for female.
K.
Some Random Guy wrote:I'll be honest, when she was in Linkara's videos, I never even suspected she was trans, I thought she was just a female with more masculine than usual characteristics. That brings me to my next point.
Aaaand now you lost me. If you looked at her twitter picture and judged it from that, I could give you a pass. But now you're just fucking around - we are joking around with Lupa's questionable features, but come on, what kind of women are you used to see that you would just blindly accept Liz as a woman when she used to be with Linky? I am not watching those videos again, but if I rememeber correctly, all the effort was having long hair, that was about it. She still looked and sounded like some dude who happened to know Linky.

I mean sure, there is always a chance of a woman with especially fucked up hormones ending up looking and sounding like a man, but that chance is much smaller than them just being a man who doesn't really put any effort into faking being a woman. I have never met a woman that would be less feminine than majority of the trannies I've seen on teh interwebs. Having a certain nasty cockslut claiming it's a woman didn't help either - all it meant was there wasn't hard evidence.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:11 pm

It was obvious as hell that Iron Liz used to be a man. Or at least, everyone at oldDHI endlessly made that joke until it turned out we were right. Liz didn't look or sound female. I mean, I get it, right? It's not like every trans person has to look like a fucking supermodel to "pass" as female. There are ugly women too. But they should make an effort to present as the gender they want to be and not do this weird tumblrshit where they have a beard, a dress, anime dangerhair, unshaved pits and legs and look generally revolting to all genders.
Last edited by rabidtictac on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Random Guy

Post by Some Random Guy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:42 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:Aaaand now you lost me. If you looked at her twitter picture and judged it from that, I could give you a pass. But now you're just fucking around - we are joking around with Lupa's questionable features, but come on, what kind of women are you used to see that you would just blindly accept Liz as a woman when she used to be with Linky? I am not watching those videos again, but if I rememeber correctly, all the effort was having long hair, that was about it. She still looked and sounded like some dude who happened to know Linky.
In fairness, it was soon after she appeared that I fell out of watching his reviews, so I didn't really see that many videos with her, and the video quality was lower so features were harder to make out. The voice, at least, was passable.

But like I said, if I'm honestly just really bad at spotting a trans person, I'll say it reflects pretty poorly on someone if even I can see through them.

By the way, while it seems the tweets were later deleted out of embarrassment, apparently a few weeks ago John Flynt was tweeting some nonsense about how he/she was worried that SpaceX would allow them to hold Earth hostage by threatening to shoot moonrocks at the planet or something like that, and there were some actual astronomers responding and saying it was all nonsense.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:56 pm

Add Diamanda Hagan to the TGWTG tranny list.
(I'm pretty sure. Someone had an "unmasked" photo on the old forum that completely convinced me.)
お前はもう死んでいる。

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:09 am

Liar Revealed wrote:Add Diamanda Hagan to the TGWTG tranny list.
(I'm pretty sure. Someone had an "unmasked" photo on the old forum that completely convinced me.)
I posted that photo but i lost it but i remember i found it on deviantart through Google images, i remember it was called "Diamond Hagan and me" if someone wants to get the photo
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:00 am

I've stopped even trying to figure out what Hagan is. It claims to be a dyke and certainly behaves like it so either way it doesn't matter. It's a pile of shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!