Dehbashi

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:23 am

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:26 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:23 am
If Gay men don't want to have sex with women, they're bigots.
Silly homos, you thought the left was your ally. They're going to shame and harass you for your sexual preferences more than the Christian prudes ever did.

Yeah, you got your marriage and gay cakes, now it's time to pay the piper. So suck on that Trans-Dick, bigot!

(Honestly, I await the SJW attack on gay bars/night clubs as "dens of CIS bigotry")

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:11 am

Actual faggots are becoming more and more disillusioned with the supposed "LGBT community". Many have noticed years ago that it more and more is just the "T community" and that not even sucking dick as a man is woke enough any longer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:11 am
Actual faggots are becoming more and more disillusioned with the supposed "LGBT community". Many have noticed years ago that it more and more is just the "T community" and that not even sucking dick as a man is woke enough any longer.
Just like feminism. Entirely taken over by trannies.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:52 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:21 am
Just like feminism. Entirely taken over by trannies.
And for those that paid attention, this has been going on since 2014 in the aggressive manner of today. Back then /r/SRS started taking over /r/LGBT and the then most popular gay subreddit through, fittingly, gayops. Faggots started getting banned for not woke enough behaviour like talking about not wanting to fuck women that pretend to be men and calling "bisexual" guys closeted homos.
Who took over? Goons. Canary in the coal mine and all that. It pays to pay attention when plebbit has shit like that happen as that's when they get bold and feel in power enough to not even be subtle anymore in their approach.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:55 am

baconfettuccine wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:05 am
I remember watching the episode of Who Do You Think You Are about her. They found one of her ancestors in France buried in a mass grave. She gets emotional and asks "Is there any way we can take him out and bury him in his own grave?" Lol, it was like, bitch no, his bones are mixed in with hundreds of people's bones. She actually got angry about it.
He helped create JayKayKayKay Rowling, if anything his bones should be dug up and given a more undignified burial.

baconfettuccine

Post by baconfettuccine » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:11 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:55 am
He helped create JayKayKayKay Rowling, if anything his bones should be dug up and given a more undignified burial.
Like the Oliver Cromwell special.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:51 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:23 am
Oh please. Assigned Male already made this discovery years ago. Everyone knows the only good gay couples involved at least one tranny :roll:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:11 am
I'm also getting the distinct impression that the "Pride Day/Month/Year/Decade/Century" has become more and more about trans pride.

It's kinda funny how they wanted to be accepted as a minority, only to now get terrorized by an even more minor minorty.
baconfettuccine wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:05 am
I remember watching the episode of Who Do You Think You Are about her. They found one of her ancestors in France buried in a mass grave. She gets emotional and asks "Is there any way we can take him out and bury him in his own grave?" Lol, it was like, bitch no, his bones are mixed in with hundreds of people's bones. She actually got angry about it.
That's what the Accio spell is for :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:51 pm

Even when they realize it was the biggest mistake of their life, and they are living a lie, they can't admit it.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:30 pm

The amount of likes sickens me. It doesn't mean much, but still, seeing this many people taking an insane person's opinion seriously will always be deeply disturbing to me.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.