Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GodsGift

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by GodsGift » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:21 am

When is the purge gonna happen, I need it to start before this degeneracy completely takes hold of my family. One of my cousins says she wants to become a man and has even changed her name and another just told me that they've been thinking they should've been a woman. I fear that only someone like ASS can save me and my family now.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:34 am

Though it's nice they keep the gender balance in your family. Maybe the doctors can switch out their genitals.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:12 am

Sheeeit. I'm cool with somebody being gay or whatever but this sudden flood of transexual shit really feels like a planned op. Find some people with mental/emotional health issues and convince them that changing genders is what they need.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:03 pm

GodsGift wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:21 am
When is the purge gonna happen, I need it to start before this degeneracy completely takes hold of my family. One of my cousins says she wants to become a man and has even changed her name and another just told me that they've been thinking they should've been a woman.
How old are your cousins?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:16 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:12 am
Sheeeit. I'm cool with somebody being gay or whatever but this sudden flood of transexual shit really feels like a planned op. Find some people with mental/emotional health issues and convince them that changing genders is what they need.
It's like some kind of giant scam starting by modern Mengeles to legally indulge in their crimes against nature.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:36 pm

These fuckers need more electro shocks and less attention, I’m also tired of how we should be tolerant with those monsters, seems like the propaganda spreads even in shitholes like mine :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:59 pm

There are chemicals in plastics that can mess with hormones. Maybe that has something to do with all these people becoming trannies.
https://www.npr.org/2011/03/02/13419620 ... -chemicals

When I was a kid in the 80s-90s, nobody drank bottled water and beverages came in glass bottles. Then in the 90s plastic bottles started replacing glass and people started buying tap water in plastic bottles.

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:28 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:12 am
This.

Mental healthcare is pretty fucked up in general, not only in the tranny stuff. Like depressed people are handed meds, but they don't get any actual help other than that. Without proper help those meds just fuck them up even more and they end up shooting couple of schools. In Finland one psychiatrist actually questioned the effects of antidepressants on telly and he was fired right after that. Wouldn't be surprised if the same shit happened with trannies. Just cut your dick off and get out, I have other patients in line.

I suppose it's a budget thing. Just do the quick fix instead of investigating what is actually wrong.
Chemicals are also true, despite people giggling about "har har turning frogs gay" as if there was something hilarious about polluting the environment and killing off species.

End times, man.
- and that's a good thing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:59 pm
There are chemicals in plastics that can mess with hormones. Maybe that has something to do with all these people becoming trannies.
https://www.npr.org/2011/03/02/13419620 ... -chemicals

When I was a kid in the 80s-90s, nobody drank bottled water and beverages came in glass bottles. Then in the 90s plastic bottles started replacing glass and people started buying tap water in plastic bottles.
If people, particularly men, were hopped up on oestrogen we would be seeing the effects. The paranoia is most likely bullshit
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:49 pm

GodsGift wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:21 am
One of my cousins says she wants to become a man.
F2M is the most stupid form of degeneracy.