Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:33 pm
Kim Justice showing off her lovely new girlfriend.

It's like Kim picked up some bum he found off the street. They do realise they aren't real women but are just really gay right?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:32 pm

I think I'm gonna be sick
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:19 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:14 pm
Guest wrote:

It's like Kim picked up some bum he found off the street. They do realise they aren't real women but are just really gay right?
This is like that time the internet discovered Jim Sterling's wife. It looks like Kim cloned himself. Also, I'm more than a little confused by this.

So it's a fat bloke who thinks he's a bird dating another fat bloke who also thinks he's a bird.

So it's two guys dating each other, but they think they're two women dating each other.

Which makes them gay men in a gay relationship who perceive themselves as gay women in a gay lesbian relationship.

What a time to be alive.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Nether Animal

Post by Nether Animal » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:20 pm

Guest wrote:

Abhorrent. Does Kim think that becoming fatter is necessary to pull that look off convincingly? I fear for its health.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:48 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:19 pm

So it's a fat bloke who thinks he's a bird dating another fat bloke who also thinks he's a bird.

So it's two guys dating each other, but they think they're two women dating each other.

Which makes them gay men in a gay relationship who perceive themselves as gay women in a gay lesbian relationship.

What a time to be alive.
I, for one, welcome our new subhuman underlords, the transformation and degeneracy of mankind has just begun, soon the Old Ones will awaken and consume our unworthy flesh, if only you would heed the word of our prophet ASS
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:54 pm

The best thing "muh diversity" folks can do is shove trannies into Hollywood movies.

You'll never find a real one that isn't ugly or weird looking by any standard to be on screen, so the best they can do is put a genuine actor or actress in the role and just say that they're trans in the role.
When the progs push back to include 'authenticity,' the pictures will be so hideous that audiences will turn away in droves.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:59 pm

And then we will have a big discussion as to why Hollywood hates ugly actors so much. Can't wait for that one.
rabidtictac wrote:

What a time to be alive.
Same as before, but with a new and improved name. Progress!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:00 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:48 pm
rabidtictac wrote:

What a time to be alive.
I, for one, welcome our new subhuman underlords, the transformation and degeneracy of mankind has just begun, soon the Old Ones will awaken and consume our unworthy flesh, if only you would heed the word of our prophet ASS

Stunning and Brave
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:24 pm

I was going to say something, but at this point, what is there to say? Fuck you Kim... Next thing we'll see is you getting Larry into the most disturbing threesome this world has ever seen.

// At the very least, for such insane people, they behave better than most nobodies, and the "girlfriend" isn't trying to put on a "funny voice", however the constantly twitching eyes like some cartoon characters are quite enough to turn the video off. For what it's worth, Kim is harmless, but god dammit, why do you have to be such a freak and now even multiply?!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.