Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:25 pm

That's sooo sexist, m8.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:17 pm

Trump is? Or is it basic biology, reason, common sense, and DNA saying that?

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:33 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:17 pm
Or is it basic biology, reason, common sense, and DNA saying that?
People like to ignore the DNA aspect of the sexes. It's all about lady brains or dude brains now.

From time to time, I'll read up on detransitioners and the shit they have to go through. One former MTF recalled when he convinced his surgeon to perform the surgery. The surgeon gave his patient this warning: You can never erase that little boy you once were. Years later, the MTF underwent the painful process of returning to being a male (with a fake penis and no chance of having his own children).

There was another article I'd read by a British (I think) surgeon who wrote a compelling argument against going full-blown surgical, especially on kids who don't know any better. He ended the piece by saying that his five-year-old granddaughter was convinced that she was a shark, going so far as to wear a shark costume every day, and that he was afraid she'd have to undergo a full species change. ;)
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:12 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:33 pm
pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:17 pm
Or is it basic biology, reason, common sense, and DNA saying that?
People like to ignore the DNA aspect of the sexes. It's all about lady brains or dude brains now.

From time to time, I'll read up on detransitioners and the shit they have to go through. One former MTF recalled when he convinced his surgeon to perform the surgery. The surgeon gave his patient this warning: You can never erase that little boy you once were. Years later, the MTF underwent the painful process of returning to being a male (with a fake penis and no chance of having his own children).

There was another article I'd read by a British (I think) surgeon who wrote a compelling argument against going full-blown surgical, especially on kids who don't know any better. He ended the piece by saying that his five-year-old granddaughter was convinced that she was a shark, going so far as to wear a shark costume every day, and that he was afraid she'd have to undergo a full species change. ;)
This part right here is the most obvious shit. At least make sure their adult before they fuck themselves up. I have a friend (older guy I play games with n' shit) who has a teenage daughter who said that she thought it would be cool to be trans. She's a moron, but it just goes to show how far this "positivity" has gone and how impressionable kids and teenagers are about it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:11 pm

That surgeon must love his kid responsible for that little otherkin spawn.

But why wouldn't they immediately jump onto surgery and hormone therapy? All of their friends and favorite sites talk about how amazing and awesome that is! What could possibly go wrong?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:00 am

And it'll be just like the movies where they go in for surgery and walk out played by a woman.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:45 pm

drisko wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:00 am
And it'll be just like the movies where they go in for surgery and walk out played by a woman.
Even more egregious: they go in for a surgery and walk out played by one of the then sexiest women available:
myra-beckenridge.jpg
myra-beckenridge.jpg (20.42 KiB) Viewed 694 times

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:47 pm

It's pretty funny that TheSMonroeShow guy ("I'm not a trannie, just a huge fag who likes to cross dress") is a more convincing woman than about 60% of actual trannies.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:26 pm

I guess it's because slapping that trans-label onto you makes you as lazy as Spoony.
-Yours Truly

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Yesterday, GOG, the online vidya retailer, assured PC fans that classic PC games #WontBeErased. They took a page from CA and issued this non-apology today