Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:29 pm

Women voted for this stuff. Now they can reap what they sowed.

Inclusive. Positive. Feminine. That's the utopia they created. They now get to live on it. Never let them wahmen forget that, whenever they cry like that stupid proto-bitch realizing the horror of the world her mother created for her. That's what you are now, dumb cunts. Better get used to it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:35 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:12 am
I sorta feel bad for the younger wahman because of the shit there boomer gender enforced on them by saying this shit is actually okay. Now they get to deal with boners in the locker room.
>Implying the younger wombyn aren't voting liberal/democrat as soon as they turn 18 anyway

I remain unconvinced we'll have some kind of massive conservative backlash against this insanity when the current high-schooling generation start turning 18 and voting. I think a lot of them were started on the propaganda much too young and never given any kind of alternative viewpoint. The world tells them that anything that isn't far left is Hitler 2.0-levels of white nationalism.

There's also the issue of women in general being less likely to rock the boat with their opinions. Men have more 'tism.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:35 pm
mad bum wrote:
I sorta feel bad for the younger wahman because of the shit there boomer gender enforced on them by saying this shit is actually okay. Now they get to deal with boners in the locker room.
>Implying the younger wombyn aren't voting liberal/democrat as soon as they turn 18 anyway

I remain unconvinced we'll have some kind of massive conservative backlash against this insanity when the current high-schooling generation start turning 18 and voting. I think a lot of them were started on the propaganda much too young and never given any kind of alternative viewpoint. The world tells them that anything that isn't far left is Hitler 2.0-levels of white nationalism.

There's also the issue of women in general being less likely to rock the boat with their opinions. Men have more 'tism.
And you're right to be skeptical. Cuckservatives are absolutely inept and only ever manage to ever enact the liberal agenda, but slower. They will go on and on about the constitution and principles and never follow what any of the documents say or what they preach, while the Left gets away with murder because they long since stopped giving a shit.

We had 2 years of Con majority and nothing was repealed, no wall was put up, China was not told to fuck off. I could go on.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:36 am
Is it gay to fap to Blaire White?
I'm pretty sure I've seen that question asked to him in a snippet of a Q&A video. The answer was yes, it makes you a faggot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:19 pm

So again back to Jack the weener to marz and lupa, the only non gay substitute.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:27 pm

No thanks. Blaire White is unironically better-looking compared to those two cunts.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:59 am
Methinks someone needs to attend a couple trans acceptance workshops until they realize that there is nothing to fear from fellow "women".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:05 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:35 pm
mad bum wrote:

Pretty much. They're all natural bugmen too, so won't dare do anything that isn't popular, even if it goes against their beliefs.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:
When I was in school, this faggot would have gotten the shit kicked out of him for trying something like this until he learned his fucking lesson.
I hope there's still some kids with balls that will set the mincing queer straight (pun intended). It seems bullies are necessary evil to keep things in order.
お前はもう死んでいる。

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:26 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:07 pm
Guest wrote:
When I was in school, this faggot would have gotten the shit kicked out of him for trying something like this until he learned his fucking lesson.
I hope there's still some kids with balls that will set the mincing queer straight (pun intended). It seems bullies are necessary evil to keep things in order.
Bullies are part of the natural order. You get rid of conflict and it breeds fucking pansies. This is a truth as old as time.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger