Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pepsi Man

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri May 04, 2018 2:34 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 1:40 am
That cartoon would be of been better if it was just Jackie. But I get that they need a child protagonist so the kiddies can relate.
You could say it needed

one more thing.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri May 04, 2018 3:47 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 2:34 am

one more thing.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 04, 2018 8:28 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 1:40 am
But I get that they need a child protagonist so the kiddies can relate.
Why? I was a kid and I thought Jackie Chan was cool, that is just dumb shit marketing executives think when in reality kids relate more to teenagers and youtubers adults more than other kids. It's why youtubers that appeal to 12 year olds are usually younger than 25 when they get big but never look like children.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri May 04, 2018 1:46 pm

I loved JCA. Even Jade didn't suck as a character.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 1:52 pm

Jade was designed because everybody somebody in the audience staff room was jacking (heh) off to her.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri May 04, 2018 2:46 pm

I was too old for that shit, and we used to make fun of that show on the Asian movies newsgroup because of that kid addition. It was right around the time that it was revealed that Jackie had fathered a bastard daughter with some bimbo, and we joked that that must be that kid in the cartoon.
お前はもう死んでいる。

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sat May 05, 2018 8:03 am

Ayy, that show was the tits lol. Got pretty boring after the first season or something, but I remember watching it and thinking it was the coolest kiddie show on telly.

Also, I think having that kid character there wasn't simply because of "kids must relate!", but she also worked as an exposition character.
- and that's a good thing.

Post by Guest » Sat May 05, 2018 8:11 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 2:46 pm
I was too old for that shit, and we used to make fun of that show on the Asian movies newsgroup because of that kid addition.
Old people are all jerks.
There's a new Jackie Chan cartoon, some CGI garbo for chink kids. Has nothing to do with JCA.

Post by Guest » Sat May 05, 2018 9:34 am

I just heard the word 'transracial' today. Fucking tumblr-tard generation. Multiracial is just fine, and if you're a real fuckwit about it, you're a god damned half breed or mutt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 05, 2018 9:54 am

Guest wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 9:34 am
I just heard the word 'transracial' today. Fucking tumblr-tard generation. Multiracial is just fine, and if you're a real fuckwit about it, you're a god damned half breed or mutt.
I fucking knew that would become a thing.

Though I kinda doubt it will take off. SJWs, ironically, have hypercharged skin color and its privileges with such a significance that they'll probably hesitate to welcome a white kid going "I'm actually feeling black! Wazzup, homies?! All clear in da hood?!"

I guess they might stick to those UberWeebs who try to be Glorious and from Nippon way too hard, but then again SJWs don't seem to care much about Asians.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette