Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:46 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:43 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:31 pm
Just imagine how much worse everything would be if it was socially acceptable to not wash yourself.
I really don't know that society would be much different. You ever been on public transportation?
That's my point. This is how bad it is now already with it generally being regarded unacceptable or at least heavily being frowned upon.
But the transfaggot shit isn't just socially accepted, it's downright pushed. If those suicide statistics don't hold up the future is going to be grim.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:46 pm
But the transfaggot shit isn't just socially accepted, it's downright pushed.
It's not accepted it's 'just' pushed. I think in either case, whether we're talking about transfaggotry or people not bathing, human nature being what it is will prevent either from becoming too serious a problem
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:52 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:57 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:46 pm
But the transfaggot shit isn't just socially accepted, it's downright pushed.
It's not accepted it's 'just' pushed. I think in either case, whether we're talking about transfaggotry or people not bathing, human nature being what it is will prevent either from becoming too serious a problem
Fine, you're right about it not being accepted but unless every faggot with a dress on gets his face punched the fuck in, as it would've happened not too long ago, it doesn't matter. Average Joe watching from a distance tutting in disapproval isn't doing jack shit.

I'll greatly disagree about "human nature", however. That's not a thing. You can make absolutely everything socially acceptable. Hammer it in long enough and it'll be the way to go. Genital mutilation on your children? Human sacrifice? Eating people? Fucking children? There's now sort of line people will draw naturally. All of those mentioned have been broken and been perfectly acceptable or even necessary behaviour in significantly-sized societies. You can normalize absolutely everything.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:52 am
I'll greatly disagree about "human nature", however. That's not a thing. You can make absolutely everything socially acceptable. Hammer it in long enough and it'll be the way to go. Genital mutilation on your children? Human sacrifice? Eating people? Fucking children? There's now sort of line people will draw naturally. All of those mentioned have been broken and been perfectly acceptable or even necessary behaviour in significantly-sized societies. You can normalize absolutely everything.
I couldn't disagree more strongly.

Human nature tends to favour reproduction. Transfaggots do not, by their very nature, reproduce. They don't tend to get old, either. Once this current generation of transfaggots and transtrenders hits its 40s and 50s, we're going to see significant drop-off. I mean, it is important to, as far as possible, resist attempts to condition us with nonsense like 'Gender is a social construct' and 'Muh pronouns' but if the endgame is encouraging people to neuter themselves, this nonsense isn't going to last more than a generation.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:10 am

Reproduction is irrelevant. Our population is too large as it stands. If anything, evolution now favors a way to cull the population without making them aware of it happening. Which is exactly what you see.
SpoilerShow
I don't mean "too large" in an ideological sense. I mean there isn't enough arable land, clean food or water to fit the rising global population. Even WITH extensive technological innovations. There is no star trek future in store. Retirement age will soon be a memory in burgerland along with retirement benefits.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:52 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:46 am
Human nature tends to favour reproduction.
A virus does, humans do not. Humans just like fucking and not being alone. Reproduction is incidental.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Transfaggots do not, by their very nature, reproduce.
True but not relevant. Transfaggots don't grow in number via transfaggot parents but you know that already.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
They don't tend to get old, either. Once this current generation of transfaggots and transtrenders hits its 40s and 50s, we're going to see significant drop-off.
Are we? They've grown in numbers recently and it's not like their suicide statistics have ever been much different. Bodybuilders also tend to not hit 60 and yet there are always enough young ones filling in the spots. Same with transfaggots. The indoctrination has hit the super blatant phase not too long ago and we already see a concerning supply of new transfaggots to replace the ones that offed themselves.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
I mean, it is important to, as far as possible, resist attempts to condition us with nonsense like 'Gender is a social construct' and 'Muh pronouns'
Agreed.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
but if the endgame is encouraging people to neuter themselves, this nonsense isn't going to last more than a generation.
It has already lasted for three generations at least. What, you think neutering themselves as a consequence scared them off or something? They know damn well what they do. Sure, many only fully realize the grave consequences of having their dick removed and kill themselves but that hasn't stopped most just going with it anyway. You're judging them by sane standards, which they clearly aren't.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:22 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:10 am
If anything, evolution now favors a way to cull the population without making them aware of it happening.
No. Evolution doesn't favor anything. You pass on your traits or you don't. That's all evolution is and does.

You're thinking like one of those people who thinks that "nature finds a balance". (Also not true)

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:29 am

They may not reproduce, but they heavily recruit. Especially with sympathetic enablers and those parents trying to score high on the progressive scale sacrificing their own children's future for status.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:38 am

And? That's purely cultural. Uganda is shit, but go over there and tell them you're cutting your kids dick off. They'll beat you to death and beat the faggotry out of your kid.

That that doesn't happen in the west is a cultural problem and not anything to do with evolution.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:34 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:29 am
They may not reproduce, but they heavily recruit. Especially with sympathetic enablers and those parents trying to score high on the progressive scale sacrificing their own children's future for status.
I'm pretty sure a good chunk of muh 41% happen specifically because those irreversible "gender confirmation" treatments are pushed so aggressively. It's kinda like that opioid shit all over again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette