Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Guest » Wed May 27, 2020 6:11 am

Guest wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 2:56 am
a) that's a professional photo, not something you'd take yourself, so why thnot fuck is it his most recent picture?

b) I don't have a Twitter but I doubt you can accidentally add pictures from your phones memory whilst tweeting.

Post by Guest » Thu May 28, 2020 2:06 am

Newsweek opinion: Who has the right to be called a girl?

A sane person writes an opinion article. Some girls are suing because they have to compete against boys. The judge who will be hearing the case scolds them for referring to the boys as "males", saying they should be referred to as "transgender females". The girls want the judge removed because he's obviously biased.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 28, 2020 5:16 am

I feel the "transgender" part is still problematic, as it brands them as not being real females :thinking:
Since the biologically male high school runners competing against girls in Connecticut have consistently taken top spots at the girls' state finals, there are now fewer girls advancing to regional competitions. That means fewer girls are being scouted by top coaches and winning athletic scholarships.
The Olympic Games of the future will be a sausage fest once again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 28, 2020 5:50 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:06 am

A sane person writes an opinion article. Some girls are suing because they have to compete against boys. The judge who will be hearing the case scolds them for referring to the boys as "males", saying they should be referred to as "transgender females". The girls want the judge removed because he's obviously biased.
The only sane reaction is to tell these girls that they're sowing what their whore mothers and fucked fathers planted. Never ever be sympathetic to women's pleas against transfaggotry; hold them accountable for their huge part on the transactivism bullshit and NEVER help. Though shit, cunts.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu May 28, 2020 7:06 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:50 am
Guest wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:06 am

The only sane reaction is to tell these girls that they're sowing what their whore mothers and fucked fathers planted. Never ever be sympathetic to women's pleas against transfaggotry; hold them accountable for their huge part on the transactivism bullshit and NEVER help. Though shit, cunts.
There's always white knights and Christfags. There will always exist someone to do everything for women when they bitch for a CHANCE at her pussy.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:44 am

Schools may lose federal funding for allowing transgenders to compete against women.

Aw! I'm really enjoying the shitfest of transgenders vs feminist.

For the article.

HaHaHA! Look at these fuckers run!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:15 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:24 am
"I absorb the nutjob political philosophies of whoever doesn't want to kill me. I don't actually think for myself."
:thinking:

Also what's up with that diagram? Shouldn't those be dots instead of weird curves? Why is "Given rights & healthcare" partially on "Authoritarian Right". Does that mean they only want to kill some trannies :thinking: :thinking: ?
Blaire White gets a pass

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:48 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:44 am
Schools may lose federal funding for allowing transgenders to compete against women.

Aw! I'm really enjoying the shitfest of transgenders vs feminist.
Don't get your hopes up:
Several other states have policies barring the participation of transgender athletes and Idaho recently became the first state to pass a law banning transgender women from competing in women’s sports. The American Civil Liberties Union and Legal Voice filed a federal lawsuit contending that law violates the U.S. Constitution because it is discriminatory and an invasion of privacy.
This is too transphobic too last. Say goodbye to your athlete waifus.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:10 pm

Friendly reminder that women at large pushed for trans acceptance in the first place. Don't you ever feel sorry for them.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:13 pm

I don't really care as long as most of those cute gymnasts stay cis female.
-Yours Truly