Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by drisko » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:11 am

So that mean he's never going to be a congressman or whatever he was running for or is there another chance?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:06 am

At least he can try running for being the village idiot. Officially I mean, better than being on welfare.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:38 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:11 am
So that mean he's never going to be a congressman or whatever he was running for or is there another chance?
Unless Trump decides to install a tranny congress for all things tranny? Probably not.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Social media is a different dimension that real world, no one gives a fuck about a random mentally ill faggot and even less to represent people.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:06 pm

Bobito wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:52 pm
Social media is a different dimension that real world, no one gives a fuck about a random mentally ill faggot and even less to represent people.
This. I've said this in the past but tranny faggots get made fun of around where I'm from unless you're at some event with others worse than you. Unless you're at some liberal paradise don't expect online treatment in real life, I guarantee you'll get your teeth kicked in by the local hillbillies if you try to correct the pronouns.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:17 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:38 pm
drisko wrote:
Unless Trump decides to install a tranny congress for all things tranny? Probably not.
If they had to provide their own budget from all the other trannies and tranny allies that could be a good thing. They could build nonbinary bathrooms and shit.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:26 pm

drisko wrote:
He claims he'll try again in 2020, by which time he'll probably have forgotten about the whole thing and be onto his next scam
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:45 pm

There's a lot I could post from my recent foray into zinnia's batshit crazy twitter timeline, but I'll just leave y'all with this because it best explains them. There was another good one where he said "my cats are lucky that my office space is a bed." Basically implying she lays on her bed all day and sperges out blog posts and tweets for her "work."

Zinnia got an early start and successfully transitioned to become a crazy cat lady. Stunning and brave.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:59 pm

Black cats have been a symbol of female oppression since the Middle Ages.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:03 pm

If you are curious, the rest of her twitter timeline is full of her screaming about le ebil terfs and proclaiming that transwomen should be waving their dicks around in female locker rooms.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome