Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by drisko » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:38 am

Not sure you guys have seen this, but here you go.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:07 am

What a time to be alive to see an insane man get butthurt when a real woman tries to explain things to him. At least it's nice that people call him out on his hypocrisy this time, even if it's over a made-up baby terms like "mansplaining". Also, he has no chance of winning a seat. There aren't enough crazies to vote for him.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:53 am

Gamer gate was such a waste of time, the only thing that happened is certain people got more influence and others got money, everyone else got fleeced or ruined careers.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:58 am

So now a man can tell a woman to stop mansplaining to him? The world is a bizarre place.

Also yes, Mad Bum. It's because they (both sides) thought internet slacktivism could replace wallet voting. Wallet voting is and will always be the ONLY way you can make your opinion heard in an industry based around selling shit. At the end of the day, either shit sells or it doesn't sell. Crusaders for moral purity might be willing to go down with their ships, but businesses won't. Either GG had the buying power to influence the industry or it didn't, but we'll never know now. The e-begging slacktivists in charge of pro and anti- GG both were so busy selling and shilling that they didn't want to tell their victi-I mean, fans to not buy games.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:56 pm

Also, there's little things that are keeping the democratic party from endorsing Flynt. He graduated from Mississippi, while the incumbent Lynch graduated from Harvard. You better believe that matters to a political party especially in Boston's district.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Charlar wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:Poison is female. I don't count dumb censorship re-writing crap as "lore".
>Literally Who
>She
You're quoting the wrong guy here. I have never and will never call Flint a she. I don't play pretend with grownups.
rabidtictac wrote:Also yes, Mad Bum. It's because they (both sides) thought internet slacktivism could replace wallet voting. Wallet voting is and will always be the ONLY way you can make your opinion heard in an industry based around selling shit.
The e-celeb faggotry and the "no boycotts" shit killed GG so fucking hard and fast it's not even funny.
First it was "Oh but Internet Aristocrat is okay" then it was "Miscarriage of Acchild is okay too" and then "You're a D&C shill because you don't engage in my e-celeb circlejerk!".
Then came "Don't boycott!" and "Mr.Shitface is a cunt but I still buy his games.".
Finally there was #NotYourShield and the transformation to Anonymous 2.0 Reddit Edition was complete. The only time they managed to change shit was at the very beginning when the HIV wasn't AIDS yet.

They didn't learn from Anonymous at all.
And it keeps happening! Look at the Alt-Right! Didn't learn from Anonymous or GG and go along with their yet again faggy e-celebs, in some cases even the very same e-celebs like Miscarriage of Acchild and they will keep falling for the same shit over and over and over again.
Get fucked with your pro-Israel, kekistan flag halfchan cancer and your "I'm a classic liberal" faggotry!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:48 pm

"I'm a classic liberal" is one of those statements that may as well be invisible. It tells me nothing about you or what you believe, just that you think the term "liberal" would be more palatable as a way to describe your views than whatever your views actually are.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:12 am

rabidtictac wrote:"I'm a classic liberal" is one of those statements that may as well be invisible. It tells me nothing about you or what you believe, just that you think the term "liberal" would be more palatable as a way to describe your views than whatever your views actually are.
When I think classic liberal I think of things like Janet Reno and the Elian Gonzalez thing in the 90's, I was really young back then but classic liberal is nothing like the new liberal of today. When I think of classic liberal I think of "protecting our children's fragile minds, helping the middle class." and conservatives more tea-party with "keeping prayer in schools" and shit like that. I'm hardly an expert this is what I gathered from watching and reading things.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:58 am

rabidtictac wrote:"I'm a classic liberal" is one of those statements that may as well be invisible. It tells me nothing about you or what you believe, just that you think the term "liberal" would be more palatable as a way to describe your views than whatever your views actually are.
Yeah, originally it is simply a libertarian since Liberal used to mean economically liberal. It's why the Australian right wing party is called the Liberal Party, when they formed over 100 years ago liberal mean free markets. But now moderate leftists who hate SJWs are co-opting the term and now libertarians and leftists are under that same banner so it means absolutely nothing other than "I hate SJWs". Neo-Nazis hate SJWs too, are they "classical liberals" too?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:33 am

In Germany, the party that calls itself liberal in it's age-old slogan is the FDP. They'd be classed as Neo-Cons in the USA and that's exactly what they are. They are also about that whole free market thing. Seems like liberal here means the same as it does in 'Straya.
Theirs and the AfD's EU fucks in Brussels are also the only ones voting against the enforced gun restrictions. All other parties, including the supposedly conservative CDU of course, voted for it. But we all know that Merkel's party has fuckall to do with conservatism anymore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!