Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:37 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:40 am
Anything he says is insane rambling. Anything. Which is why I don't bother with the guy. Some might draw similarities to Phil, but Phil is just a moron, he's not crazy. He is a middle aged idiot who has been trying to be a tough guy and failing for way too long. Flynt is pure insanity.
Just you wait. Flynt will have the last laugh when McDonald's starts throwing moon rocks at us.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:06 pm

Why the Hell is Wheaton batting for Zuckerberg? Even the most brain dead normalfags hate that reptilian shitbag. I can't fathom how that autistic kike thinks he can actually win over the American people and become president.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:13 pm

I'm really baffled. I listed to some of the hearing on the radio. I thought The Zuck got destroyed out there. Yes, one or two of the old men and women didn't know what they were talking about, but most did.

When I looked at Facebook that night, the trending article there was how Zuckerberg pwns out-of-touch old geezers. But I noticed that other news outlets weren't reporting it in such a rosy way.
I noticed any "tech" or Millennial focused site slanted their reporting so that Zuckerberg was portrayed as a rebel rock star.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:19 pm

How many of those articles mentioned Zucc had to sit on an actual suitcase because he's 5'7?
Any of them that didn't is a true smirch to journalistic integrity.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:24 pm

I mean, I'm pretty sure people in congress are out of touch regardless.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:51 pm

Funny. German state propaganda paints it as Zuckerberg eating shit for the last weeks. Somehow they've got it into their heads that Fagbook helped shill for Trump, though. I can't even get frustrated about stuff like that anymore. That's just silly.
Hilariously, there seem to be people that didn't know yet that Kikebook saves and sell all your fucking data. I'll eagerly await them discovering LimeWire and eMule to be full of FBI trackers in five years.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:50 pm

Facefuck hates conservatives. There are numerous tales from alt-right or even just center-right types of them being banned from facebook for posting anti-sjw shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:32 am

Big Internet is all owned by social justice cucks. Twitter, Faceberg, Github, Plebbit, etc.
As terrible as these sites are I'd hate for them to implode and even more brain dead faggots invade my autistic safe spaces.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:46 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:06 pm
Why the Hell is Wheaton batting for Zuckerberg? Even the most brain dead normalfags hate that reptilian shitbag. I can't fathom how that autistic kike thinks he can actually win over the American people and become president.
Zuckerkike has easily got one of the most punchable faces I have ever seen. I honestly cannot think of anyone who would rank anywhere near him in punchability.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:48 pm

Film Bald comes very close.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!