Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:39 am

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:20 am
Edit: Oh, wait he's not that rich. Jesus, Colin, what the hell were you doing with your life?
Spending hundreds of thousands of dollars of his hard-earned money on years of psychotherapy, drugs, and finally surgery on his loser son, I would imagine.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:48 am

Does anyone know what happened to John Flynt's attempt to collect the requisite signatures needed to actually run for office?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:02 am

I thought he gave up on it. Hasn't the deadline already passed?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:03 am

The election's this year so I wouldn't be surprised if it had. It also wouldn't surprise me if Flynt's still trying to con money out of people despite not actually being in the running.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:40 am

Well, he still has more than enough crazy people to support him, so why shouldn't he?

Out of all the other idiots and lunatics, Flynt shocks me the most by how in the seven hells is he still able to get such support. Sure, it's not thousands, but anything more than 1 (which would be his perv of a husbando) is way too many.

Anything he says is insane rambling. Anything. Which is why I don't bother with the guy. Some might draw similarities to Phil, but Phil is just a moron, he's not crazy. He is a middle aged idiot who has been trying to be a tough guy and failing for way too long. Flynt is pure insanity.

Compared to this, people who follow Phil or Boogie are completely normal.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Whatever

Post by Whatever » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:45 am

I realize this is Wil Wheaton we're talking about here, but who of anyone that could be considered not only moderately competent but otherwise in their right mind, think, based on any publicly available information, Wu knows more about technology than a guy who conned the entire fucking planet into giving up their personal information?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:04 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:48 am
Anyone who has seen footage of Revolution 60 knows this statement is bullshit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:28 pm

Whatever wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:45 am
I realize this is Wil Wheaton we're talking about here, but who of anyone that could be considered not only moderately competent but otherwise in their right mind, think, based on any publicly available information, Wu knows more about technology than a guy who conned the entire fucking planet into giving up their personal information?
He's not saying the tranny knows more than Zuckerberg; he's saying it knows more than the people who were questioning Zuck. Even that is doubtful, though. Remember that Wu was worried about people dropping rocks on us from the moon.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:41 pm

Some of those old men threw great questions at Zuck that many of these people, like Wheaton, are taking out of context to justify themselves hating on the dudes doing it.

Like that one that news people like to take out of context where the guy asks if Zuck wants the hotel he stayed at revealed and he goes, "no," with that disgusting :> smile of his. The smile is because he fell for the trap but the news media would have you believe that was just some stupid old man who didn't understand anything.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:48 pm

While I don't doubt the old men in Congress don't know anything about technology, the reason they ask such obvious questions isn't because they don't know about the technology, it's because they want to get this stuff on record.
Kugelfisch wrote: