Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:08 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:02 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:51 pm
DarkMenstrual wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:12 pm
The world has to pretend it's not extremely gross and disturbing even though it is. Fucking, ugh, the fact that children are exposed to this perverted shit and are taught to tolerate it, :x
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live- ... mn-1045104
If they have to have a "trans showrunner", at least get the one that did character designs for The Real Ghostbusters or someone else that can actually draw.
Scrolling down, it's the next headline that make this article a lot funnier. Leah Remini investigating treatment of children within Scientology.
>actual woman
>has something interesting to tell
>looks into something worthy of investigation
>worthy of support against real opposition
>outclassed in yellow media by some fat guy that makes poorly-drawn cartoons

Feminism and scepticism [current year] +3 hard at work, guys.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:02 am
If they have to have a "trans showrunner", at least get the one that did character designs for The Real Ghostbusters or someone else that can actually draw.
Meritocracy is the tool of the cis tyranny.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

DarkMenstrual

Post by DarkMenstrual » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:28 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:37 pm
I don't know about anyone else but if some adult tried to convince my kids that's it's okay or normal to cut off there genitals I'd punch them right in there disgusting excuse for a face.
Oh yeah. I never want kids personally, but if I did, and someone tried to push that depraved nonsense on them, somebody's getting their ass kicked.

Gender is not real. It's a made up term by a madman who conducted a human experiment to see what would happen if you try to raise a boy as a girl and ended up fucking his life up beyond repair and drove him to suicide. If you think you are a sex other than your biological one - you are mentally ill and you need treatment, whether it be psychiatry or medication, to make you accept what you are. Period. Have some compassion, sure - in the same sense you would have compassion for any mentally ill person, but NEVER treat their delusions like they are normal or acceptable.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Very few mentally ill people will actively seek treatment, most of them fight it - and when more and more people go crazy, but not enough to start foaming and attacking people (mostly because these people are also cowards), it suddenly becomes fine for them to form movements and even gain some basic respect from media.

The LGBT shitshow has to have a lot of fucked up individuals in their ranks (I don't know, I'm just giving them a benefit of doubt that there are some normal, but gay individuals among them), but due to the neverending campaigning from the vocal minority of lunatics it's basically illegal to make fun of these degenerates nowdays.

Another Rome is waiting to happen, except these sick fucks aren't building anything, they will just turn it into a ruin.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:16 am

お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:21 am

Brainlet here, had to look up what Curacao was, why's this nigguh moving all the way to some bumfuck island?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:28 am

Well, it's a tropical island, managed by the Dutch - in theory, seems nice enough. However, it's just 65km away from Venezuela - and Venezuela was recently eyeing an invasion over it's neighboring territories of Guiana and Suriname as a way for Maduro to get the army away from Caracas (away from deposing him on a coup, that is). What a tranny will do for a living on a tropical island with 13% unemplyment rate, that's what I'm curious about.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:32 am

It's at least a nice place to stay for soy boys. Me, I prefer harsher climate with less niggers around.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:50 am

Don't they beat the shit out of faggots and other degenerates in the Caribbean? I couldn't think of a worse place for a tranny to go
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:56 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:50 am
Don't they beat the shit out of faggots and other degenerates in the Caribbean?
I fucking hope so.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!