Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 17432
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:02 pm

If we can't trust cold, hard machine logic, what else is there to trust in?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9981
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:57 pm

Drag queens are the definition of toxic, bunch of catty dudes who dress as women and do nothing but talk shit about each other.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4522
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:47 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:57 pm
Drag queens are the definition of toxic, bunch of catty dudes who dress as women and do nothing but talk shit about each other.
So unlike trannies they know how to actually act like women :lol:
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:14 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:47 am
mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:57 pm
Drag queens are the definition of toxic, bunch of catty dudes who dress as women and do nothing but talk shit about each other.
So unlike trannies they know how to actually act like women :lol:
Of course. Most trannies became trannies because they were huge failures at everything else. It only makes sense they'd be huge failures at being women too.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 17432
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:57 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:47 am
So unlike trannies they know how to actually act like women :lol:
That's because they actually try.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9981
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:02 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:57 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:47 am
So unlike trannies they know how to actually act like women :lol:
That's because they actually try.
Oof, they sure try more than those trans fags who still have full beards and rely on hormones to magically transform them into waifus.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21618
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:27 pm

Drag Queens can at least handle the banter and can be quite funny. Not taking their shit too serious themselves also helps. They know they are ridiculous.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4522
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:26 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:27 pm
Drag Queens can at least handle the banter and can be quite funny. Not taking their shit too serious themselves also helps. They know they are ridiculous.
They also don't dress like that outside of shows or events. For them it is not some bullshit lifestyle, it's cosplay they do on the side and then go on with their lives when done.
Image

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 2398
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Auli » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:04 am

I think I've posted this guy before, but this is him after... 1 year and some months on soy and SJW-practices:

1yr+months ago (over half a year as well, mby):

Image

Now:

Image

Worth losing your house and wife for this? I don't think so...


Edit: Oh, he was on a podcast I kinda liked, but it turned... not fun. Guess why lol
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 8 guests