Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:36 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:09 pm
FTMs aren't that bad in my experience.
See I’m the opposite there. I’ve known some decent MTFs, but was friends with an on the fence FTM who was an insufferable cunt. They also went vegan and the vitriol that followed only furthered my disdain.

I get what you’re saying though. I used to be fairly open minded about stuff, and to a reasonable extent still am. I never gave a shit about what two or more consenting adults wanted to do in their sex lives and so forth. I knew not to condemn an entire group of people if there was at least one good person in them, and I tended to dislike the stereotypical conservative christian types most of all. However, I always held common sense and rationality above all, my younger self would still hate groups like BLM and ANTIFA like I do now.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:35 am

JesuOtaku

My own experiences with trans people comes from a cousin in law who used to be trans but then went back to his birth gender when he realised Hollywood had lied to him and no matter how many surgeries he got, he was never going to look how he wanted. He used to carry around this picture of himself photoshopped into what he believed he would look like once everything was done. Later on, a friend got the surgery and after a few months, realised he had been lied to since he still needed to dilate and take hormones. And there was no way to go back, so he killed himself. My in-law just gave up after that and admitted he was now happier attending the occasional drag show rather than trying to be what he isn't.

I'd say most of the issue is a lack of information. The only accurate portrayal of gender surgery I ever saw was Mr Garrison in South Park, they didn't change the face and openly stated that it was just cosmetic when he was asking why he never had a period. Because they don't put in the tools, they just drill a hole you have to keep from closing.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:05 am

drisko wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:35 am
JesuOtaku

My own experiences with trans people comes from a cousin in law who used to be trans but then went back to his birth gender when he realised Hollywood had lied to him and no matter how many surgeries he got, he was never going to look how he wanted. He used to carry around this picture of himself photoshopped into what he believed he would look like once everything was done. Later on, a friend got the surgery and after a few months, realised he had been lied to since he still needed to dilate and take hormones. And there was no way to go back, so he killed himself. My in-law just gave up after that and admitted he was now happier attending the occasional drag show rather than trying to be what he isn't.

I'd say most of the issue is a lack of information. The only accurate portrayal of gender surgery I ever saw was Mr Garrison in South Park, they didn't change the face and openly stated that it was just cosmetic when he was asking why he never had a period. Because they don't put in the tools, they just drill a hole you have to keep from closing.
That’s the sad reality of why there are so many tranny suicides. The propaganda makers want people to think it’s because the world is so mean and doesn’t understand them but in reality it’s the ones who off themselves when they realize that creating a hole won’t fill the one inside.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:12 am

Don't cut off your dick, trannys.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:23 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:26 pm
And it's still not really a thing over here. The closest you might hear in media is intersex.
Intersex people (hermaphrodites) seem like a category of people where all this stuff makes sense, because they were actually born as neither fully male nor fully female.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:14 am

RedLine wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:12 am
They should cut everything off, I don't want these insane fuckers having kids.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:04 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:14 am
RedLine wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:12 am
They should cut everything off, I don't want these insane fuckers having kids.
That's a good idea! Encourage their insanity, to KILL their insanity! Poetry
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:21 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:56 pm
I'd just give them 9mm.
If that's all you've got, I guess that's all you can do.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:21 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:56 pm
I'd just give them 9mm.
If that's all you've got, I guess that's all you can do.
9mm is the kino of ammunition.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:52 pm

drisko wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:35 am
Lack of information and a twisted agenda to encourage hormone therapy and surgeries ASAP.
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:23 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:26 pm
And it's still not really a thing over here. The closest you might hear in media is intersex.
Intersex people (hermaphrodites) seem like a category of people where all this stuff makes sense, because they were actually born as neither fully male nor fully female.
I'm just paranoid that the tranny agenda (also known as the transgenda) will use the confusion as a backdoor for their own nefarious purposes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette