YMS: The Pretentious Furfag Movie Critic

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: YMS: The Pretentious Furfag Movie Critic

Post by Complicity » Fri May 29, 2020 9:03 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:38 pm
Like that faggot Razorfist insists that RLM's Plinkett reviews are the reason why the Star Wars prequels get so much shit: he refuses to acknowledge that the prequels were hated long before Plinkett existed.
Over here everyone hated The Phantom Menace when it came out, and no one knows/gives a fuck about RLM. Or about him.
Guest wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:48 pm
argues in bad faith
Next time you give Destiny (or that other pedophile Vaush) a blowjob, remember to bite your tongue and his microdick a little, in order to give him your AIDS. Or to receive his AIDS.

Post by Guest » Fri May 29, 2020 9:14 pm

Complicity wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:03 pm
Next time you give Destiny (or that other pedophile Vaush) a blowjob, remember to bite your tongue and his microdick a little, in order to give him your AIDS. Or to receive his AIDS.
Are you retarded? Who the fuck are either of those two and what does that have to do with anything I've wrote?

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri May 29, 2020 9:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:14 pm
Who the fuck are either of those two
Sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 29, 2020 10:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:48 pm
he thinks that Thief was better than MGS1
That's his most stale meme by far. They are so fundamentally different that it's downright silly to compare them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat May 30, 2020 12:39 am

Thief was a 'mersive sim made by his beloved Looking Glass Studios. Razorfag continues to suck those guys' cocks to this day.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sat May 30, 2020 8:16 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:38 pm
...Far too often, idiots on YouTube construct bullshit arguments that blatantly ignore all of the facts that contradict their points. Like that faggot Razorfist insists that RLM's Plinkett reviews are the reason why the Star Wars prequels get so much shit: he refuses to acknowledge that the prequels were hated long before Plinkett existed.
Spoony said something similar, except HE was the first one to hate it and everyone contradicted him until the Plinkett reviews. Everyone was mocking The Phantom Menace right after it came out. Letterman did a skit where he was grilling Jar Jar's head on a barbecue. The newspaper comic strip Marvin had a strip where the titular baby was dressed as Jar Jar and people refused to give him candy. "No candy for you, Jar Jar!" (I remember this one because I had to explain it to my Grandma who had no idea what a Jar Jar was.)

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 30, 2020 8:43 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 6:21 pm
Someone here must've watched all 2 and a half hours of dogfucker's autism: does he ever address that there are numerous connections between Disney and Kimba, or does he try to argue that all of the connections are lies and coincidences? I'm sure he could put together a reasonable argument that Kimba's plot is very different from The Lion King's plot, but any balanced argument about the plagiarism accusations that are thrown at The Lion King should acknowledge that Disney were clearly full of shit when they tried to claim they had never heard of Kimba.

YMS sources interview footage of this man, Fred Ladd - producer of the Americanization of Kimba, and why he changed the original Americanization name from Simba to Kimba but failed to leave in that the producer himself thought the similarities between the films were uncanny.

Honestly, a lot of the writers for The Lion King probably just grew up with Kimba and brought over elements.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun May 31, 2020 1:15 am

Why is it such a big deal that Lion King probably got some inspiration from Kimba? Tarantino was inspired by several filmmakers he’s still the greatest director that ever lived.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun May 31, 2020 1:41 am

Perhaps it's just more appealing because the details are vague and never been flat out confirmed - it's interesting to speculate about "what really happened" compared to simply having facts that leave no space for imagination.

Also, you don't have to be fan of anything to dislike Raisinfister. I think that should be natural reaction to him at all times.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2020 1:59 am

Disney and Tarantula are hackfrauds who suck dick.
YMS drudging up the Kimba Simba knockoff debate is funny because he only did it because of his mental illness (gay furryism).