YMS: The Pretentious Furfag Movie Critic

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: YMS: The Pretentious Furfag Movie Critic

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:35 pm

Skimmed through that video and he was talking in his usual, "guys listen to the tone of my voice! Do you hear how exasperated I am?! Do you hear how in unbelief I am over a minor point?!"

I was only skipping 20 second chunks. Almost the entire video was that.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:29 pm

Isn't he that idiot that said films before 1970 are garbage because they're technologically inferior?
Yeah I don't need to listen to his pleb opinions.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Everything before the 70s suck? YMS makes Charlie Chaplin spin in his grave.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:06 am
I think he's doing YMS' for theatrical releases so he doesn't have to work very hard while being able to argue that he isn't lazy or a scammer.
It's the LootCrate of movie reviews. Not sure what to review? Just look at what we're airing this week!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:54 pm

That's just a /tv/ copypasta. He likes some pre-1970 films.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:13 pm

So this quote wasn't said by him?
>"I know it's heresy but I don't really like to watch that many old movies. There's an obvious lack of quality on a technical level due to the primitive technology. Yeah sure, there's no doubt that Eisenstein and Bergman are very influential but in my opinion, their movies don't hold up. The people that tend to praise the films of Kurosawa and Welles are usually either pretending to be infatuated with them to give off the look that they're cinephiles or just take influence into account when it comes to cinema. I personally like to take an objective approach to film criticism and not take into account influence and other subjective variables."
If you look at his favourite films on IMDB
https://www.imdb.com/list/ls000031161/

Then there are only two films pre-1970.
Also, his taste in films are extremely basic and plebby. I mean Lion King in the top 10? Jesus Christ.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Not him. That quote was made up by someone on /tv/. However, you're right that some is his taste is very pleb and he tends to prefer post-1970 films.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:26 pm

I guess he's so plebby that it was easy to believe it was him, fooled me.

So his output is that he does a 5-9 minute nitpick each week and gets 3.5k a month for it? I would have thought the Paymetons cucks would have wisened up. I love how before each video he whines "stop claiming this as copyright infringement despite the fact that I use a lot of your film clips and those actually make it watchable otherwise it would be 10 minutes of a boring, monotonous faggot nitpicking to a blank screen here's a link i'm really smart".

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:38 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:50 am
He's gotten a bit fat.
Compared to how thin he was before he's almost angry Joe levels of weight gain, and not total weight but before and after.

Patreon man, the biggest form of diabetes
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:06 am

It's amazing how fast he went from twig-thin twink to his current state. It's like he gained 30 pounds of fat overnight.
Last edited by Cuckara on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:48 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:13 pm
I mean Lion King in the top 10? Jesus Christ.
What did you expect from a literal furfag? He probably beats his meat to Scar. I wonder if he knows they plagiarized the story from Kimba the White Lion.