YMS: The Pretentious Furfag Movie Critic

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: YMS: The Pretentious Furfag Movie Critic

Post by Guest » Wed May 27, 2020 10:37 pm

In short: Tezuka makes anime, Disney rips off anime, Adum makes two-and-a-half-hour video defending Disney because he wants to fuck Mufasa.

I watched the whole thing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 27, 2020 10:40 pm

And then the live-action version of the white lion ripoff has a bunch of voice actors of color.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed May 27, 2020 10:41 pm

I was aware he was doing a video about Kimba and the CGI Lion Kang remake. So it's exactly what I figured: no insight into the relationship between Kimba and LK that you couldn't get from Wikipedia or the IMDB trivia section, more nonsense about his fetish because he cares about nothing more than cum.

Post by Guest » Thu May 28, 2020 2:15 am

There was a good page that collected a bunch of evidence that Disney had ripped off Kimba, but it's gone now.

I found it on the Wayback Machine, but all the image links are broken.
https://web.archive.org/web/20121013135 ... /rant2.htm

What I remember:
* There was an animated GIF, sourced from a Lion King DVD, of an early presentation reel from Disney depicting a white lion cub as the star with the title King of the Jungle.
* There was an interview with Matthew Broderick (voice of Simba) where he mentions that he "watched the show as a kid".
* Roy Disney referred to the main character as "Kimba" in an email.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 28, 2020 6:54 am

I see he's not even trying to hide his desire to fuck dogs and cats at this point. I wonder where he is on his heroin and alcohol abuse journey.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 28, 2020 8:34 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 6:54 am
I see he's not even trying to hide his desire to fuck dogs and cats at this point. I wonder where he is on his heroin and alcohol abuse journey.
You're right, he had like an hour long video from a live stream with mental gymnastics on why it's okay to fuck dogs.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu May 28, 2020 9:14 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:34 am
rabidtictac wrote:
You're right, he had like an hour long video from a live stream with mental gymnastics on why it's okay to fuck dogs.
That live stream is old too. He can only have further devolved into lipstick dick cocklust since then.
Don't bully me for being an autismo whose never bought drugs before but how much heroin and coke can you buy on an IN salary? I know its Ganada and certain things might be easier to get there but it can't be cheap.
We never tall about this nigger unless we're taking potshots at him fucking dogs. Just how little does he upload these days? Could it be worse than when this thread was made? This thread is 23 fucking pages. This is as big as the Spoony thread should be.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 28, 2020 9:18 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 9:14 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:34 am
rabidtictac wrote:
That live stream is old too. He can only have further devolved into lipstick dick cocklust since then.
Oh no, I'm not talking about that one. There's a very recent one here.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 28, 2020 11:05 am

Guest wrote:
Don't bully me for being an autismo whose never bought drugs before but how much heroin and coke can you buy on an IN salary?
Those are two very different things. Cocaine is expensive. A gram goes for no less than $50 and that's on the very cheap side. Heroine is about twice that per gram but you only need a tenth of that.
He's more likely to take speed. Goes for less per gram than cocaine and it's likely more available in bumfuck Canada.
Guest wrote:
Just how little does he upload these days? Could it be worse than when this thread was made?
He uploads frequently but that's mostly short and easy shit nobody wants to see. As for his proper YMS videos he makes about three a year. So he's still the same lazy asshole he was when he started his Paymetons. Reminder that before Paymetons he made a YMS video per month on average.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu May 28, 2020 12:27 pm

He's right that Lion King is better - but fuck him.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.