Extramana, a lesson in irony

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:05 am

Carn wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:17 pm
I made two shitpost videos about Spoony. Can I have my own thread? Ya fucks.
Who're you?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:13 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:50 pm
Everyone steals our shit. Even the shitposts on Spoony's Patreon page are ripoffs.
Yes, I noticed some uncreative fuck took one of my posts and posted it on Spoony's patreon.

Like, talk about some lazy motherfuckers, can't even come up with their own insults.

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:18 am

If this thread's still alive in a week, I'll unravel this faggot for you guys to such an extent as to make him DHI's new favorite cow. I don't have time to do it right now, unfortunately, so I'll leave you with this teaser.

Someone from the sperg-watching chatroom ExtraSmegma used to haunt for kahntent (like he shamelessly does with DHI now) recognized this guy shilling himself (Aka "samefagging") on /tv/. They called him out, and this ensued:
19987525_10212263143761228_130202512_n.png
19987525_10212263143761228_130202512_n.png (207.92 KiB) Viewed 1883 times
"Make your little witch doctor vids" is a reference to some throwaway in-joke video the "Eggkara dude" calling him out had on his personal channel. You see, ExtraSmegma can't even fathom someone uploading something to youtube's servers without it serving that person's ultimate conquest for glorious e-famedom.

To be honest this autiste is mantling Spoony to a degree the casual observer can't even fathom, with a twist. He's like a perfect singularity nexus point where every detestable internet nobody character trait intersects. I'll be back in a week with all my insider scoops if the interest is still there.
SpoilerShow
gVxoAEm.png
gVxoAEm.png (191.65 KiB) Viewed 1883 times
SpoilerShow

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:27 am

sanicb00m wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:18 am
If this thread's still alive in a week, I'll unravel this faggot for you guys to such an extent as to make him DHI's new favorite cow.
Everyone better shitpost in this thread for a week.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:47 am

sanicb00m wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:18 am

To be honest this autiste is mantling Spoony to a degree the casual observer can't even fathom, with a twist. He's like a perfect singularity nexus point where every detestable internet nobody character trait intersects.
Thats why Jim's videos are much more popular (besides him having a following already), maybe a few hundred people actually follow the drama and any of these niche videos he's posting only people like us will get. Jim gives the normie 101 lowdown and it's a lot more approachable, also Jim scripts his shit, extrafedora ab libs into his laptop mic with 0 editing. Pretty sure the guy wants to be like a keemstar where he just says shit and it becomes law, but all he's doing is stealing peoples shit to try and make a few extra dollars for another katana.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:36 am

Nobody wants to watch a cringeworthy faggot shit on another cringeworthy faggot. It's why I don't watch that Destiny guy's videos about DSP. Fuck, Destiny is arguably more annoying than DSP. At least DSP can make me laugh. Every inch of Destiny's smug face makes me rage.

http://i.imgur.com/J2vlneR.jpg
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

aboveup

Post by aboveup » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:08 pm

Only Destiny video I watched was the one where Metokur made him cry.

Carn

Post by Carn » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:11 pm

I was gonna defend the guy, but since he's a fedora wearer I just can't on principle. EM's a faggot.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Carn wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:11 pm
I was gonna defend the guy, but since he's a fedora wearer I just can't on principle. EM's a faggot.
What is that name anyway, "Extramana"?

What's he trying to be clever with? That's a name for a Chris Bores type show about reviewing exclusively old JRPG's or something.

It doesn't work for a "Muh Lord Sploony abandoned me and didn't make a Sploony the moovee so FUCK HIM! I'LL SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT ANY NONE AUTISTIC PERSON COULD'VE FIGURED OUT YEARS AGO! " type show with 200+ videos on Sploony and climbing. :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Bixnoodfam

Post by Bixnoodfam » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:28 pm

I'll let Sanic divulge the majority of it if people still give a shit in a week or so, but I'll say upfront that EM is a nasty piece of work. He's an arrogant narcisstic who failed at being an Internet Nobody himself, so he continuously shits on Spoony to try and be popular. He does this, all the while saying that he's "done making vids on Spoony", or attempting to shill his "real" channel where he makes shitty game reviews. No one goes for that however, so he continues to go against his word and continue making vids on ol' Spooner. The guy is completely void of charisma but truly believes all this rubbish is going to amount to something, perhaps without realising that people only care about his vids is because Spoony's fanbase is nearly entirely disillusioned by this point. Seriously, he actually thinks that something is going to come of this, but no one's entirely sure what.

He can also dish it out but can't take it, which makes him just like the Nobodies he seems to hate. On a "certain chatroom", he insulted and feuded with most of the moderators, attempted to divide the small community there even was and then attempted to effectively take it over for himself, so he could use it as his own platform. He also has absolutely no qualms about who he steps on or allies with; when I knew him he insulted Reddit continuously, yet had the audacity to still post there and try and bring in the Reddit crowd to his videos. He's also insulted LordFat in the past...but was fine with bringing him onto a podcast and acting as if he hadn't said anything of the sort. I'm glad we got rid of him when we did because if we hadn't, he would have just stabbed us in the back further down the line anyhow.