Extramana, a lesson in irony

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Cuckson

Re: Extramana, a lesson in irony

Post by Cuckson » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:44 pm

As in years?
what im suprised of is the thirst for marz , he has also watched a ton of shit with Liz in it and has her as her cohost now... is he into dickgirls?
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:40 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:44 pm
As in years?
what im suprised of is the thirst for marz , he has also watched a ton of shit with Liz in it and has her as her cohost now... is he into dickgirls?
More than likely. It's the thinking cuck's fetish. He truly is a Cuckson.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:23 pm

With how much he sperged on TGWTG to try and cash in, he reeks of a fan turned detractor, so hence a closet tranny that loves futa and has 11 different self diagnosed mental disorders, but was pulled out of DARK. TIMES.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:21 pm

Cuckson wrote:
As in years?
Nigger, did you even follow this thread when it was good?

Go back thru the earlier pages and find the digging someone did on him. ExtraDickgirl likes dickgirls so much it makes linkara's fixation seem normal

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:21 pm
Cuckson wrote:
As in years?

Go back thru the earlier pages and find the digging someone did on him. ExtraDickgirl likes dickgirls so much it makes linkara's fixation seem normal
Guest ftw

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:21 pm
Cuckson wrote:
As in years?

Bitch , do you think I care that much about a shit tier IN wanna be faggot to remember that shit? I´m just here to shitpost
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:52 am

He's right, though. Otter digged all that shit up. I'll confess to having already forgotten that shit as well.
Shit, I barely remember that I once nuked this thread. Don't expect great memory from me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:24 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:23 pm
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof. Its hilarious how you think I'm not someone who literally people want to reach out to because I'm the neutral party and I have an ever increasing fanbase that's quickly on the rise just because I address something many people are interested in but no one has the nerve to talk about. Have fun in your childish little hate haven boys and see what a real man who works at what he wants does.
Good times :lol: :lol:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:24 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:23 pm
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof. Its hilarious how you think I'm not someone who literally people want to reach out to because I'm the neutral party and I have an ever increasing fanbase that's quickly on the rise just because I address something many people are interested in but no one has the nerve to talk about. Have fun in your childish little hate haven boys and see what a real man who works at what he wants does.
Good times :lol: :lol:
Wasn't him. :lol:

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:36 pm

The last time I checked Smegma discord aka rapidly growing fanbase, there were like only 3 people. Smegma, some random IN wannabe and IRON LISTER. They were talking to each other a lot.

I think Smegma went skeptic because he was dick-whipped by Iron Lister. Smegma used to be a SJW retard who was bitching about how his favorite brony forum doesn't have multiple pronouns for non-binary genders (he got banned later). He has become a septic man to please the love of his life, Lister. I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually dating.