Milo. The Fag. His "Career". His book.

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pope Corky III

Re: Milo. The Fag. His "Career". His book.

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:10 am

8chan had a patreon? :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:14 am

It's not too out of the ordinary for a software or website to have a Patreon (at least as in I've seen it before.)
I don't know how reward tiers would work with that though.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:02 am

Is there even one person on the internet with an opinion worth listening to? Or not an asshole
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:17 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:02 am
Is there even one person on the internet with an opinion worth listening to? Or not an asshole
Art Bell
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:26 am

Charlar wrote:
Scott Ross and/or my boy Zack.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:56 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:14 am
It's not too out of the ordinary for a software or website to have a Patreon (at least as in I've seen it before.)
I don't know how reward tiers would work with that though.
You don't have to have rewards with a Patreon. It can work just like a Paypal. Which, incidentally, 8chan also got kicked off of
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:27 pm

I saw this a few weeks back, and it sums up 2018 current year Milo. Nigga reads an obviously fake satirical news story as if it’s real and says he researched it. Kek.
https://youtu.be/LNKJpOpsLJM

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Charlar wrote:
Well, Painting With Bob Ross is on YouTube soooo...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:54 pm

There are lots of internet people with credible opinions, such as Scholagladiatoria. But they tend to be in niche fields. Schola is one of the more known ones. I remember when I was looking up information on civil war sword types and youtube had a wealth of information from experts about those. Mostly curators and civil war buffs. But it's all shit nobody would ever look at unless they were already interested.

I'm sure you can find a bunch of knowledgeable videos about home repairs, plumbing, electrical work, guitar repair, car repair, woodworking and blacksmithing. I've seen more than a few videos where people take old carbon steel leftovers (like lawnmower blades) and make knives out of them. I looked up a video for how to replace my disc drive in my OG Xbox when I was probably around 16. :lol:

But if you mean typical e-celeb topics, not really no. It's very difficult to have an opinion that's worth a shit when all you talk about is cape movies, AAA vidya gaems and the latest hollywood movies.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:08 pm

An editor not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're" that's not exactly a good look.
There's an awful lot of trash being released and I'm sure that his book wasn't too bad to be published either. There's no such thing. The more controversial and outrageous, the better. It's sales that matter.
That said, who cares about the faggot anymore? His hype is gone. They likely thought they'd be better off not printing some old bullshit that wouldn't sell too well.

He should've just taken the 80k for nothing and be done with it. But the drama whore can't let go.
I liked it when people got trolled by him. I don't care enough for him to keep following him being a whiny bitch. The entertainment was always watching the reactions to him, not he himself.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:10 am
8chan had a patreon? :lol:
Hilariously, yes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!