Milo. The Fag. His "Career". His book.

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Milo. The Fag. His "Career". His book.

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:54 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:13 am
Didn't he leave on his own since that could've conflicted with his new job as advisor?
He left BB to do his book and college tours without need to adhere to their PR.

As far as I know they'd take Milo back in a heartbeat.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:32 pm

It's been a long time since anyone posted in this thread but a lot has happened to Milo. His book is completely dead in the water with the publishing company Simon and Schuster terminating their agreed contract with him after seeing how poor the rough draft was.
Just look at some of the notes from the editor; it's easy to write hackneyed and puerile garbage for children on the internet but Milo is clearly out of his depth when writing for anything above a Breitbart level rag.

If you'd like to read the entire manuscript and see Milo get utterly eviscerated verbally then you can do so here:
https://www.docdroid.net/KqINJsm/document.pdf

It's hilarious to see the editor slowly losing his mind: years of studying and climbing the ladder of editing only to wind up overseeing the demented ramblings of an idiotic faggot and trying to salvage anything from it.

Now Milo being the genius that he was couldn't take this lying down, after all it's not a black cock, and the fact that he got $80,000 dollars for work that would be turned down in a local school newspaper wasn't good enough- this was a multi million dollar book guise!!!
So he decided to do what any red blooded American would do- sue them, even though by the terms of the contract S&S did everything above board. And like everything Milo has done in life, it's going extremely poorly. Why you ask? Because he's already fired his lawyer and is choosing to represent himself.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbem/D ... ystem=prod

The court report is even more funny. Milo's lawyer was allowed to view sensitive S&S documents that had important financial and legal statements on them. Milo was not happy that he could not view them and thus subsequently fired his lawyer. Then he asked the judge if he could view the documents, to which the judge obviously said no as the whole agreement was on the basis of his lawyer discreetly using them. The best comes last, Milo being the legal genius that he is, asks the court to bizarrely help him negotiate, which is laughable.
That's all that's happened thus far but it's looks like it's going to be quite the saga

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:44 pm

I saw Milo was representing himself in court a while back and chuckled. Something tells me he isn't going to enjoy this particular dicking that's coming his way. He's a low-effort shitposter who's somehow managed to make a career out of it by riding the Gamergate fags, but he's being exposed now.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:47 pm

Holy shit, it's like he can't wait to reach the DSP-tier of nobodyism.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:48 pm

He has been exposed a long time ago, for anyone who cared enough to actually read the drivel he wrote on Breitbart.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:54 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:48 pm
He has been exposed a long time ago, for anyone who cared enough to actually read the drivel he wrote on Breitbart.
By exposed I meant he doesn't even get a rise out of the SJWs who's attention he craves anymore. He's always been a hack who has shit opinions for money but he used to at least get the SJWs all riled up. Ever since he outed himself as a nonce even they don't give a shit, that's when you know you're irrelevant.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:09 pm

I dunno. Editor seems pretty ass-ravaged to me. They can both die in a fire
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:14 am

Editor is pozzed for sure lol.

Milo. Man. All you had to do was shit post and get money.... idiot.

I had fun watching him rile up SJW's for sure, but then everyone started doing it.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:43 am

Death to the pedo
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:55 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:09 pm
I dunno. Editor seems pretty ass-ravaged to me. They can both die in a fire
Yeah, half of the comments come across as butthurt rather than legit criticism. Him suing them is one thing since I'm sure he was claiming they fired him because of the teen sex comment, but I had no idea the guy fired his lawyer to represent himself. Jesus, his book sold really fucking well and he has his own publishing company now from the whole drama, let that petty shit go. Yet again he is Greek, they still bitch up about Constantinople after 500 years. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And his show is behind a fucking paywall now. His justification is that advertisers don't want anything to do with him so he has to go the paywall route, but that is retarded since David Rubin has a patreon and rakes in a shit ton of money, Milo would too.

One thing I have noticed about him lately is that he is associating with some shady fuckers. One clip he put on his channel has him chatting with Laura fucking Loomer who has become a borderline lolcow lately, and he has Ian Miles Chong writing for him on his website. Though he himself got in shit for not paying his employees when he ran some gossip rag, so I guess scummy fucks stick together.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.