Milo. The Fag. His "Career". His book.

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Milo. The Fag. His "Career". His book.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:02 pm

So the self styled Dangerous Faggot, released his book today.

Buzzfeed, USA Today, and other lefty shitlib publications are already trying desperately to write it off as "boring" and "not worth even hating", and whike that sentiment is correct, they sure as fuck are seething at Milo and it shows in their attempts at damage control.

On the flip side, the pedi endorser himself is clinging to some desperate hope he can keep/ regain his following after his drunken rambling.

I guess you might as well double down and make whatever money you can from the beta cucks who white knighted for feminists and STILL didn't get laid, who attend his speeches.

I kinda like Milo personally, but he's lost it :lol: if he thinks he has any "career" in this after his pedi thumbs up!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Milo. The Fag. His "Career". His book.

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:21 pm

He slipped and accidentally showed the pedophilic initiation of the homosexual community.
お前はもう死んでいる。

EdmundBurke

Post by EdmundBurke » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:40 pm

I bet the book is a culmination of a Miscarriage of Acchild spiel of saying "SJW SUCK BALLS. FEMINISM IS CRAPPY" with "HURR DURR I'M GAYYYYYYYYYY ISN'T THAT SPECIAL?????" added in.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:05 am

His book was selling well on Amazon, it was ranked number 2 or something and if David Rubin can rake in 25k a month on Patreon then Milo will do fine.

He won't ever get hired by anyone though, he will need to be self employed. And I think his book will be better than a Miscarriage of Acchild rant, Milo is smarter than he appears and plays dumb fir the cameras. I have heard little bits of higher intelligence come out of him when he has that serious tone in his voice, but especially lately he has hammed up the whole Gay Persona more than usual.

He's a troll, but an intelligent one who knows what he's doing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:39 am

Milo will need to transition into full-on internet welfare, though. He's alienated his media buddies over GG and pedo shit, and he can't really get hired anywhere else. He'll need to become another Miscarriage of Acchild.

I'm sure he can do it as long as he makes his transition before the SJW fad dies out entirely. Once interest in SJW sperge is done, the disposable cash will disappear as well. So he'll need to establish himself like Thunderfoot and TJ so he can smoothly transition to the next source of drama and outrage. As a former Brietbart whore, he's been well-prepared for such maneuvering.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:53 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:39 am
Milo will need to transition into full-on internet welfare, though. He's alienated his media buddies over GG and pedo shit, and he can't really get hired anywhere else. He'll need to become another Spergcuck of Nigog.

I'm sure he can do it as long as he makes his transition before the SJW fad dies out entirely. Once interest in SJW sperge is done, the disposable cash will disappear as well. So he'll need to establish himself like Thunderfoot and TJ so he can smoothly transition to the next source of drama and outrage. As a former Brietbart whore, he's been well-prepared for such maneuvering.
He's already doing the smart thing by shitting on Islam. That's an issue that won't go away for a long ass fucking time, this SJW shit can disappear very quickly if the mainstream media and online rags ignore it like they do with Veganism (they are just as retarded) and other fringe lefty ideas that aren't talked about.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:23 am

Creationism was the SJW fad before the SJW fad existed, at least here in burgerland. All the online people were going >muh creationism in schools and now people don't care. The issue still exists, people just don't care about it in the same way or talk about it.

SJWism could easily go that way and become another fringe batshit crazy group that is known but not discussed. These fads always seem eternal until the day they suddenly stop being talked about/cared about. These sperges try to build a stable career off this youtube fad shit and then wonder where the interest suddenly went.

Again, DSP is the eternal best example. Motherfucker thought camcorder LPs and shitty let's play would be eternal. Let's Play is still big, but not HIS kind. Some day, it might go away entirely. We look back on pet rocks and pogs and laugh.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:33 am

But creationism was niche. It was only an issue for schools in some southern states. SJWs are international and have infected academia, government, news, corporations, and entertainment. They have entrenched themselves into society. They will fail in the end just like the religious groups of the US who wielded much power in the 80s and 90s. But they will be in their places of power for quite a while. Criticizing them is fun but it won't hasten their decline. It will likely come from them overplaying their hand one too many times.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:51 am

oldbones wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:33 am
Criticizing them is fun but it won't hasten their decline. It will likely come from them overplaying their hand one too many times.
That's already happening now, I can literally blame this on Anita since a lot of online spergs who have made this a huge deal started out as gamers who were annoyed at feminism in their hobby. Black Lives Matter and others have only added to it lately, Christina Hoff Sommers was bitching about this since the damn 80s and no one who knew who she was until gamergate.
Old Black Man wrote:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:35 pm

Idk. Some part of me wants Milo to just keep getting bigger. The bigger he gets, the funnier it'll be when he falls.

Alas, seems his pedo loving ruined his already tiny career
-The user formerly known as CIANigger