CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 pm

Typical faggot, wants to do gay BDSM shit like strangling.
You know who else strangled people? mundanematt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:32 pm

Asphyxia makes bitches tight.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:29 pm
That'd be wire that's only a molecule thick to strangle people with. Beyond edgy teenager shit. That's stuff that'd be too dumb for Kojima to come up with.
TOBE FAIR, mono-blades are a staple for (near) future stories that are too edgy for lightsabers. Though by general mono-logic, a mono wire would be sharp enough to just lop your head clean off.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:37 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:29 pm
That'd be wire that's only a molecule thick to strangle people with. Beyond edgy teenager shit. That's stuff that'd be too dumb for Kojima to come up with.
TOBE FAIR, mono-blades are a staple for (near) future stories that are too edgy for lightsabers. Though by general mono-logic, a mono wire would be sharp enough to just lop your head clean off.
That shit is only acceptable in 40k, and only because the setting has been doing it since the 80's, so it gets the grandfather clause.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Not even 40k has monoshit. Unless I'm forgetting some lame xenos weapon, every melee weapon in 40k is either a power weapon (aka surrounded by an energy field that does most - if not all - of the cutting), some magical/demonic stuff, or actually a chainsaw.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:27 pm
Not even 40k has monoshit. Unless I'm forgetting some lame xenos weapon, every melee weapon in 40k is either a power weapon (aka surrounded by an energy field that does most - if not all - of the cutting), some magical/demonic stuff, or actually a chainsaw.
Learn tha lore, nigga. Monomolecular edged knives and other blades are all over the setting. They just aren't special enough to have in game rules and don't look cool like the chainsword so nobody cares about them. Also "monofilament" wire the Warp Spiders use, which is the same damn thing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:49 pm

The Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer is all the lore I need.
-Yours Truly

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:06 pm

Inhuman coordination and timing :lol: That's just amusing - I can imagine the poor fuck, being clumsy every day of his miserable life, thinking about his cool alter ego that doesn't have trouble going through doors and can kill you in four super moves.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:54 pm

Dark Eldar also have those pistols that basically shoot such a strand of wire that's supposed to be able to pierce any armour and then mince whatever is inside. Dark Eldar. So imagine being Games Workshop and thinking how to get the Linkin Park crowd to play your game. You've already have the Eldar, weak and faggy pseudoelf gits. How do you make those even more lame and gay? Why, you make your own flavour of drow by making some Eldar worship Slaanesh, dress mega edgy in BDSM shit and give them ultra edgy flavour like them having to fuck and torture each other in massive orgies to not die.
Craaaaaawling iiiiin my waaaaaaarp.

As I said, edgy teenager shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:59 pm

I seem to recall that the Tyranids also have ammo that explodes into a whirlwind of razor-sharp tentacles. Kinda like one of those critters from Parasyte in bullet-form.

Also I'm glad I never really delved too deep into Dark Eldar lore to know that they worship Slaanesh. That's like really dumb.
I don't really know why people get constant brainfarts when making "evil elves". I think the only sensible portrayal was from Age of Wonders where their whole deal was "Remember those human refugees who waltzed into our land and murdered the shit out of our king? FUCK THOSE GUYS!". But even that didn't last long because starting with AoW2, they become your typical BDSM insanos (and also changed their skin color for the second time from green to neon yellow, for some reason).
-Yours Truly