34%

Total votes: 653

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:25 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:00 am
9 hours ago, fake babyrage video attempting to rekindle his viral success. I can smell desperation.
I don't remember watching the original, but I bet it's better than the worthless trash he shat out yesterday. Not that I think he gave that much of a shit back in the day, but there is zero effort to anything he tries nowdays, it's just desperation and urge to chase the clout and money.

Videos that do the best on his channel are those that are about some trendy subject, or focusing on a pity party (I took my own life, except I didn't! I lost 300 kilograms, except I didn't! Check out those teeth I got for free!).

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:12 am
I'm only now realizing that he's got over 4m subs and his views are fucking trash.
Real fucking bad views. 20k views for a channel with 4 million subs. :lol: That's why he's desperately throwing shit at the wall to see if anything sticks.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:52 am

20k views is like 20 bucks, no wonder mister millionaire is freaking out.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:15 pm

A fitting punishment.
Those 4m are probably from the days when he would do Francis videos and talk about vidja. You know, putting actual effort in his content. Nowadays it's all about him and how he needs your love and attention, and his nice guy persona isn't working as well after he let it slip too much.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:05 pm

His wife was responsible for writing the Francis videos.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:10 pm

Back when I watched him, which granted was probably 5 years ago or more at this point, he used to claim he was very smart with his money and even if youtube would have problems like the AdPocalypse, he'd be fine. A divorce, Tesla, and some magic the Gathering and funko pops later though....

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:27 pm

Like other INs, he likes to flip-flop between "I need cash, guize" to "I'm filthy rich!". Though reality will probably gravitate towards the former.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:05 pm
His wife was responsible for writing the Francis videos.
Dude could at least try.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:01 pm

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was going broke. His views are going down and he never seemed to live a frugal lifestyle. We know that he's at the least bought a house, Tesla, divorce settlement, multiple vacations, a stapled stomach, and most likely six digits in plastic shit and trading cards. He didn't have a very long run at the top either so e couldn't have made THAT much.

He should at least start doing like Angry Grandpa's lardass son and buy some view bots to keep up appearances.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:55 am

He has a ton of stupid toys in his house. I hope for his sake they're all gifts from faggots and corporations.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:13 am

Salmonella wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:01 pm
I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was going broke. His views are going down and he never seemed to live a frugal lifestyle. We know that he's at the least bought a house, Tesla, divorce settlement, multiple vacations, a stapled stomach, and most likely six digits in plastic shit and trading cards. He didn't have a very long run at the top either so e couldn't have made THAT much.

He should at least start doing like Angry Grandpa's lardass son and buy some view bots to keep up appearances.
I think Booger is either too lazy or too stupid to figure out how to buy bots, unlike PigBehindCamera. The guy is almost as terrible at computer stuff as Spoony. As for money, I believe he still has a lot. He had at least 4 years where his videos would regularly get millions of views. Not Francis, mind you, shitty videos where he would just pretend to cry on camera. Important executives even flew to his shitty house at some point. The guy has made money, and still has money, sadly.

By the way, he didn't get the Testa. It was more like a sad stunt to throw a massive bitch fit, desperately trying to be relevant. And it worked, for like 3 weeks. Everything he does at this point is desperation. Throwing shit at the wall is accurate.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:55 am
I hope for his sake they're all gifts from faggots and corporations.
Are you having a mental breakdown? Did you forget who we're talking about? For narcissist's sake?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.