Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

How long will he live?

You may select 1 option

 
 
View results

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20901
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:32 am

And for what purpose even post that? We're the OG place of calling him an irredeemable piece of shit.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7654
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:36 am

Is this the same guest who just cut-and-pastes gay ass posts from around the interwebs?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20901
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:01 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:36 am
Is this the same guest who just cut-and-pastes gay ass posts from around the interwebs?
I don't feel like going through the effort of looking it up. The forum software makes that a chore.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11388
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:32 am
And for what purpose even post that? We're the OG place of calling him an irredeemable piece of shit.
Since at least 2.0. I feel like we didn't know he existed back in 1.0, or didn't talk about him since the tgwtg shit was more relevant.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20901
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:29 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:32 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:32 am
And for what purpose even post that? We're the OG place of calling him an irredeemable piece of shit.
Since at least 2.0. I feel like we didn't know he existed back in 1.0, or didn't talk about him since the tgwtg shit was more relevant.
He wasn't really mentioned up until GG. All I knew before about the guy were his Francis videos. I remember that I found it really odd that he'd go by "Boogie". It's always odd when the character they play has a more reasonable name than they give themselves as a handle.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

Vaporwear
Posts: 668
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:48 am

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:07 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:29 pm
Got DAMN he must have figured out some gimmicks to keep piling the pounds on.
Simple, he kept drinking lots of soda and ate as much as possible every day, which slowly caused his tiny stomach to expand.

That's the thing about the stomach, the fucking thing can get bigger to accommodate all the food that gets stuffed in it. That's what I assumed would happen, he was gonna keep eating super calorie heavy comfort foods because he was never gonna stick to an actual diet that would trigger significant weight loss or keep his stomach from expanding. Actually he's sort of lucky that he didn't die doing this, sometimes these fat asses keep eating so much despite the surgery performed on them that the stomach literally bursts and spews out stomach acids onto other organs, pretty much destroying their insides like something out of the Alien movies.

At this point he's probably eating about as much as he did before the surgery. Mofo's about to gain all that weight back by the end of the year.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:34 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:07 am
At this point he's probably eating about as much as he did before the surgery. Mofo's about to gain all that weight back by the end of the year.
boogie is mere years away from entering cthulucow tier territory tbh. Just wait until this fat fuck starts losing limbs

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20901
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:34 am
Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:07 am
At this point he's probably eating about as much as he did before the surgery. Mofo's about to gain all that weight back by the end of the year.
boogie is mere years away from entering cthulucow tier territory tbh. Just wait until this fat fuck starts losing limbs
That really shouldn't take much longer. He almost lost a leg when he bumped it with a car door.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:48 pm

Booger losing limbs would be hysterical and well worth him not dying right fucking now.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20901
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:48 pm
Booger losing limbs would be hysterical and well worth him not dying right fucking now.
Like I said, at this point I want him to go slowly with massive complications. I want to see how he'll go completely undignified, screaming every step of the way and likely lash out at his fans daily until nobody is left to defend him. He's slipping more and more. You can tell he would love to just let it all out and call everyone a shit.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Keith Chegwin, Osterzone and 3 guests