9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Proboards Support

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Proboards Support » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:51 pm

Maybe Boogs can get off his ass, get out of the house and get a real job?

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:19 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:50 pm
Oh noes, making mad cash from shitty, low effort fake videos isn't as easy as it used to be? What a tragic loss for humanity! Keep crying you disgusting bitch.
> DON'T WORRY GUYES, I DO THIS BECAUSE I love making videos! I'd do it even if the money wasn't there!

> <3 u guys!

2 years later

> Sorry guys... I can't do Francis videos anymore because they get demonetized.
> Be sure to give me money on paymetons and use your free Amazon prime twitch subscriptions on me and donate lots of money to me because my whore of a wife left me!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:22 am

God forbid I can't make low effort shitposts on youtube and NOT get paid for them just to make a lot of my fans happy.

Edit: Look at this youtuber faggot sticking up for boogie. I bet Larry knows this guy.
Last edited by mad bum on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:23 am

Proboards Support wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:51 pm
Maybe he can just die on the shitter with his insides falling out his ass? 8-)
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:35 am

Proboards Support wrote:
Nice IRL fanfiction.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:51 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:50 pm
Oh noes, making mad cash from shitty, low effort fake videos isn't as easy as it used to be? What a tragic loss for humanity! Keep crying you disgusting bitch.
You have to really stop and ask yourself if "scripted rage video" is a thing that should even make money in the first place. It's basically lying for views.

And no, it's not "acting." Only in the dictionary sense. Because there's no story and not much of a "character" either. It's just a dumb fatass pretending to be a dumber fatass for shekels, and in this case the dumb fatass in question actually is as stupid as the dumber fatass he's pretending to be. He just doesn't realize it. Oh and a lot of these cunts don't even make it obvious in the video or description that it's fake. So again, lying to people and think it's ok because "haha I got your view."

That kind of "content" is the lowest of the low. Pure trash-tier for children and folks who want to laugh at a fat man humiliating himself for money. Only a true Some Sick Fuck would watch a Francis video and think "damn son, this video is hot! I gotta watch all of these!"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:42 am

Proboards Support wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:16 pm
I'm type 1 Diabetic. Just venting that 90% of the shit you see out there as far as "cures" and new medicines and such, all go towards Type 2. Type 2 mother fuckers can fuck themselves.
Well, look at it this way, if you ever get Type 2 you know you're covered
Proboards Support wrote:
Maybe he could sprout wings and fly too
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:36 am

Proboards Support wrote:
At least two of those tings are literally impossible for him.
Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:19 am
> DON'T WORRY GUYES, I DO THIS BECAUSE I love making videos! I'd do it even if the money wasn't there!

> <3 u guys!

2 years later

> Sorry guys... I can't do Francis videos anymore because they get demonetized.
> Be sure to give me money on paymetons and use your free Amazon prime twitch subscriptions on me and donate lots of money to me because my whore of a wife left me!
This fucking bullshit right here. It's easy pretending to be humble and lying about totally not doing it for the money if you're still getting money from your shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:03 pm

Dez wrote and filmed Francis, unfortunately :(

A Biased View on Boogie2988

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:30 am

The following is my thoughts and opinions on Boogie2988, completely unbiased and done with complete objectivity.

His weight loss
No matter what is said, the fact of the matter is: He met his goal. Is he plateauing? Sure, but if you've ever lost weight, you will know that plateauing is incredibly natural as you adapt to a new eating style. The fact that he is Plateauing and not gaining is an incredibly fantastic show of willpower that no one is taking in. Most people here are too biased and blinded with hatred and emotion to think this clearly.

His divorce
Boogie2988 went through a divorce, and it was rough. Everyone sides with his ex-wife because she is a woman, and because they don't know the full story, so they jump to the conclusion that most fits their particular bias. Bottom line, we don't know what happen. We don't know who hurt who. I'm willing to bet there is a lot untold that boogie is not telling due to complete respect for his wife. We must think logically before we make up our minds on things.

His Fans
If one thing is true: Boogie2988 cares about his fans. There is no doubt in my mind about this. In multiple videos and stories, you hear tell of him going above and beyond for his fans, be it autograph, or just to meet them, ever doing a bit of francis for them, nothing is too much in his eyes.

His Opinions.
You all say that he is on the fence about everything and can never take a side. Who is to say this is a bad thing? He maintains complete objectivity in the face of an ever evolving internet landscape that demands sides to be taken, and biases formed. He is the exception, and instead of commend him for that, he is taunted? That is incredibly wrong in my eyes. He sees both sides equally and does what he can to not upset people, because he doesn't have all the answers.

So please, I ask you, before you judge him harshly, think before you judge, think before you speak. Have some objectivity and unbiased viewpoints, for once.